• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lake superior auction houses....

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes we have some, but no I can't remember where they are or what their names are.. give me a while to check into it. Of course, by then one of them may have dropped advertising books or such.. lol.

F

Fraggles

BEC still holds auctions tho not very regular ones and i think HB guild is going to start holding a monthly auction

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have names and locations. I'll try to post tonight for you.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going through my old auction house rune book -

ShinRa - gone
Fate - gone
Majestic Oaks - gone
YGV - auction house still exists, but haven't seen anyone there since I have been back
LS Super Auctions - gone (house owner is in Afghanistan, so that may explain that)
Midnight Mafia - gone
Soul's Auction House - gone
MOA - gone
Shadowlands Sunday Auctions - gone
HERB Auctions - gone

(I've not heard of the last 2 - they were in a rune book parked on YGV's front steps).

It's not looking good. And these were fun, and had plenty of community interaction, and the only throat cutting was on prices - good for the Trammy in all of us. Ah well...

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AOM is doing auction every 15 days, NW corner luna. House owner: Amber.

BTW, they have a radio too and the same guy that's showing the items is talking in the radio at the same time. Sometimes i have just bidded so i can hear how he spells my name, very funny.