• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lake Austin 4th stranger in Fan Dancer Dojo

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Azazel of LA

Figures Im not home so I cant join you guys :( kill it and grab the box for me :)

B

Blade_Thugluv

WE NEED AN ARMY!!!! me and 2 others were attacking it and it mirror imaged like 20 of its self. The thing is the mirror images fight back and arent easy to kill!!!

Call in the Navy the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Hell call in god we might need him!!

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

when he does this mirror image thing theres also a blast like the fire from the guy yesterday that looks like the "Trick" attack of a dread war horse

~Blade

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the feeling these only get tougher as the days progress.

*still waiting for one of these to get blackrock infected.* *grins*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have the feeling these only get tougher as the days progress.

*still waiting for one of these to get blackrock infected.* *grins*
Hum......... *looks in backpack* Yep ...... Got a piece...... Sorry to whoever was on GL looking for the one in Destard if you went down to see the Ancient Wyrm....... hehe....... I believe I infected it today

Anyway the one on GL is dead..... I suggest getting the things Bar pulled ASAP before he makes any copies..... as his bar will remain good for you...... I spent quite a bit of time redragging the "original" down for folk as no one could seem to tell which was the "Real" one but me.

I wasn't having too much problems with the copies if I just focused on the original..... Wild fun..... Glad ours popped where it did...... Not sure I would want to handle it in some area's of the dojo..... but ours was on the first floor.

B

Blade_Thugluv

Took us over an hour to kill ours. Org had 3 people beating on it till it was about 3/4s life then we had 4 that at about 1/3 we had like 9. Ours started out on the first floor by the stairs and was finished off on the 2nd floor by the headless guys.

~Blade

J

Jin Image

YAAAA finally got a box on my home shard!!! bout frigen time i beat ya blade lol! But it was a tuff fight cant wait to see what comes next!

S

Stucky

On cats we took it down pretty quickly. When he multiplies... hide then get back to killing the original, ignoring the rest. Once you hide the copies won't attack. It took 3 cu's under 30 mins i think... with a 4th cu coming half way through. I got killed in the final blast grrrr..

J

Jin Image

The best way to keep trak if you loose the bar for him is to open up the paper dolls and check his weapon the one thats weapon has lost alot of durability is the real one :)

P

packrat

We got the one on Napa. It wasn't that bad. There were two of us at first. It was going well until we got it to about 1/8 of its life then it spawned more. Before you attack, get his health bar and keep it in a safe place. At one time we had probably 10-15 ninja strangers. The only way to tell the real one is to get his health bar. Beware of his wirldwind attack. It will kill you even if you pass close to him.
Once we got about 10 people it went well after that. Two warriors got on him with weapons and beat it down pretty well with cross heals and heals from mages. The one is Destard is way tougher than this one.
There were no dragons in the area so I dont know how they would do against them. I was wondering if they would do good, because the dogs did well against them until they did the area affect and killed the tamers.
The loot was the same, nothing worth keeping. This one is fun if you havent been to one, this one is a good one to go to.