• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lag...What was that?.......Lag ....Hmmmm 00o0o0o0o0o0o0o

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give me a break fix this before you pull events like this damn.(Can I say Damn?)

The week few days even with this lag you could play ,but now omg forget it i see a monster 0o0o0o0o0o0o.All you see is 6 or 8 magery spells hitting you can your dead.You cant even out run the spawn they are super fast now.

If this is part of the event super if not fix it because I do enjoy fighting ,but not dying and im now down to 70k after a few 100 deaths.

C

Connor_Graham

Aside from the first night, I haven't experienced any lag. Maybe it's your ISP.

G

I've been getting lag on and off and other people have complained about it too.

C

Chango Pelon

Today is the first lag I have experienced and it is from my side.

K

Karthcove

<blockquote><hr>

Today is the first lag I have experienced and it is from my side.

[/ QUOTE ]

over the last two days at about 1500-1700 Pac time the west coast servers were having a hell of a time. It was effecting everyone in downtown bad Glow. It didnt seem to effect the east coast servers at all.