• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lag is bad the last 2 days????

• Thread starter imported_Lady Tiger
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Been getting lag spikes a bit longer than 2 days, closer to 2 months now.
I'll be walking along, and system freezes for a sec or more. Change out of
animal form and freeze for several seconds, sometimes will even loose
con.

Beginning to think EA slipped in some kind of hidden program to try and
detect cheats/hacks, and it's interfering in an unexpected way with normal
game play.

G

Earlier today it was real bad. I'd take a step and it would be several seconds before I'd move. I rebooted, and it didn't help. Others on weren't having any trouble at all.

G

Horrid. I have not done much more then stock vendors in days.

G

Yes. A bit longer actually. Even designing the house lagged so much I had to log.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Been getting lag spikes a bit longer than 2 days, closer to 2 months now.
I'll be walking along, and system freezes for a sec or more. Change out of
animal form and freeze for several seconds, sometimes will even loose
con.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I can confirm this there is a bug with Animal Form that somehow lags you, I have tried this on multiple computers and with fresh installs of the game each time. I sent in a bug report about a week ago.

G

I had some lag spikes that left me locked up for quite awhile...then suddenly I'd start moving again. I've not been playing much this past couple of weeks due to feeling under-the-weather, so I'm not sure how long this could have been affecting me also (had I been logged in and playing).

I hope it gets fixed soon! Luckily, I was just shopping at the time....but had I been somewhere even remotely dangerous...probably would have come back to a grey screen....it was a *long* pause in communication. :/

I

imported_Lady Tiger

I've tested other shards to see if i'm getting lag and it's mostly on atl and LS and origin and cats...didn't try the asian shards

G

Some weeks ago, I noted greatly increased ping and packet loss on all
North American shards when logging in, but not the Asian shards.