• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Tang or/or Deadbob advice

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, wondering if I can gather any advice out here. On ATL Lady Tang and DeadBob. I have a couple of their homes and it appears both of them are back. I've gotten message in game from them via message board. This sounds great to hear and I have plenty of their items, however now I'm wondering if this could possibly be not true? Fake? Trying to find their old email address now, anyone here able to give advice on how to be certain it is really them?

They have not asked me for anything, however when they first made contact with me at one of their old homes I asked if they were back and offered to return items I know they would love to have. They had simply complimented my upkeep on their old home. They asked for nothing, I offered. Anyone know them well and can find a way to confirm it is really them, or have some advice.

Thanks much

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I'm in icq with a couple other people and it's sounding like it may not be them. Oh well. We'll see. Thanks.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Books found in in Luna in the last few days, Email addresses omitted because I think that may be against the rules?
1710544357079.png
1710544370341.png
1710544399855.png

Last page not pictured is signed "DeadBob, 4 Mar 24" and has "for more information..." and the email addy.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both of them are indeed back!

But always be careful, because even though they are back, that doesn't exclude that someone could be impersonating them, or editing the email address in the books DeadBob made.