• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Emma Silvermane Wins Cowtipping Event!

G

It was a fine evening for an event as many of the citizens of Guardians Gate along with several from around the realm gathered in the cities Coliseum for the famed Cowtipping Competition. The mood was light and odor heavy as the persistently udderlicious cows stood ready to be toppled. Sixteen would be challengers awaited their turn to be the fastest tip of the night they included: Nanoc, Queen Zen, Cooter Brown, Delta Butch, Lucious Troy, Bonami, Ryo, Angus, James, Oni, Uther, Gizmo, Emma, Claggart, Buds Shadow, and Lady Hawk. Some fine matches occured and we were even treated to a halftime show by the one and only Claggart but in the end it was Lady Emma Silvermane out tipping Buds Shadow in the final match. For her efforts Silvermane recieved a check for 100k along with an engraved trophy box to commemorate the evening. Congratulations to our champion and all our competitors it was a fun night. Join us next Thursday for another city event TBA. Here's a few pics....

The Royal Britannian Guards Homepage

G

Lmao .. It was SOOO much Fun .. Im Glad I made it home in time and my computer cooperated for such an event ..... It was alotta fun .. and again Thank u all for coming out to the GG Cow Tipping

I

imported_Crystal Rose

Yeah! This is great! Love to see events like these!!

G

I enjoyed myself. Never cowtipped before. Course I got the stubborn brown and white cow once there...Emma just tipped her over like a swift buttermilk churner ! HAHA