• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Start your Chickens!

E

Eslake

It is time. Find that chicken, tame it, bond and train it.

Because on Monday, the 27th of October, following the Meet-Up at the Skara Community Center, I will be helping Branwyn to host a LS-wide Battle of Beaks.

Only Chickens and Greater Chickens are eligible (no, Hiryu do not count as chickens! :p )

There are millions in prizes for the winners, and if time permits there may be a few side games as well for those who only come to watch and/or bet on the fights.

The fights will occur in Felucca, but in a house at a location not to be disclosed until the event.

Anyone can compete as anyone can tame a chicken, and the owners will not be allowed to heal their chickens during the fight so there is no need to be a veterinarian.
But when taming and bonding, it is probably wise to wear a bit of +taming jewlery to help speed things along.

I hope to see everyone there. :)

S

sapphirediablo11

OMG!!! I'm so there :D but can squirrels or farrets count to? :p

Well better start training some 5 odd greater chickens :D

L

Lunaticus

Just tamed myself a greater chicken. Death by foul. . . er, make that fowl! BTW, does anyone know the highest resist a greater chicken can have? Mine has 8% physical.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm...squirrels and ferrets...hmm...the physics alone boggles the mind. Ferrets...squirrels.

*Shakes out of her pondering*

What? Oh! Well, since this is a first time fight for us, we shall see how things go.
We are discussing other potential event ideas. For right now I'll keep those under my kasa.;)

:dunce:Also, anyone with experience with doing these fights, I would greatly appreciate it if they would lend me their advice and experience!:bowdown:

S

sapphirediablo11

Have stealther archer palies, to be able to control the near garentteed sneak in of a twink :D