• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Labor Day Plans?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Summer has one foot out of the door (*sigh*). I think we're going to head to a state park on Monday, as it's one of the few outdoor venues where we can bring our dog. We may hit a few of the Labor Day sales, too.

You folks have any plans for this weekend?

M

Major Miner II

I plan on holding your feet to the fire all weekend.

Eh. I have no life. For now.

M

Major Miner II

Oh. And I'm going to write a really nasty letter to William J. Lashua simply because I have his address.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That doesn't strike me as especially fun, but do whatever suits you. :p

I'm also working on cleaning my office--a similarly joyless activity. :(

M

Major Miner II

That doesn't strike me as especially fun, but do whatever suits you. :p

I'm also working on cleaning my office--a similarly joyless activity. :(
Oh, it may not be fun at first, but later, it should be freaking hilarious. lol

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Well, I didn't get as much cleaning done as I'd have liked. However, I did drink more than expected, so it wasn't all a waste. ;)

Also, finally got around to suiting up my sampire. Spent several hours in game--something I haven't had time to do for months.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I didn't get as much cleaning done as I'd have liked. However, I did drink more than expected, so it wasn't all a waste. ;)

Also, finally got around to suiting up my sampire. Spent several hours in game--something I haven't had time to do for months.
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD