• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LA - Daemon Invasion in Minoc

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
n/m ... as it turns out it's an EM event. All my time on LA upon this return and this is the first event I've been able to attend.

Last edited:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe GOOD!

Had me panicked seeing the headline. Like we need another city invasion. :rolleyes:

Land invasions I can get behind! We havnt had one since before Malas.

OR... god forbid, the invasion of Luna has been YEARS late in happening. Bandits need to target the rich, not the poor.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm having issues on this old computer or I'd be there. Having to wait for a power splitter (lousy power supply in my new machine only has two SATA outputs, and they are in use by one HD and a DVD-RW) to get my new machine set up, and this crappy 32-bit machine is still jerking my chain with the "Out of memory" BS that started back in August.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well, Tamais tried to keep my butt out of the fire, but I got toasted only once! Soon as I got a rez I was back in action. Did a noble sacrifice on a couple ghosts. full health in under 2 minutes. First time I've used that one in some years.

Your out of memory might be a signal of a SDRAM board going bad ... one of the chips might be on the verge of full fail. <shrug> Just a thought.

I'm normally out of town Thursday thru Sunday, but due to weather here (I stayed home) and EM schedule change for the month I was able to make it.