• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS LA Crafter Group Stars Trinsic Tree!

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
During the entire day on Saturday, 12-30-2023, a 'crafty' group of LA veterans got together and starred the Trinsic Holiday Tree! This continues a tradition of starring at least one, and hopefully two, holiday trees during the Artisan Festival each Holiday season. A special shout-out goes to Basara who starred his city's tree single-handedly in Britain this year! Pictures follow of the growing tree as the group gathered in Trinsic Park to star the tree all at once!

UO Trinsic Tree Starred 12-30-2023.png

We have such incredible and experienced players on LA, many of whom are now celebrating anniversaries in the 20-year range! Thalia and Basara worked hard over the last several years to calculate the number of bank points in BOD's that are required to get the tree to each of its levels, and to the final star. Together the group accumulated over 25,000 bank points in LBODs and BODs in order to gather at the end of the day and star the tree before midnight Eastern time. Thalia and Basara kept the bank point counts and made sure everyone was updated on our status as we worked! With great coordination we made it with an hour to spare and with a 'pad' of points to make sure the tree starred right away!

Trinsic Tree participants 1 12-30-2023.png

Thanks to all who participated! I tried to get pictures taken of everyone present. I hope everyone's tag is visible!

:pint:HAPPY NEW YEAR LAKE AUSTIN! :cheerleader::shots:

(Send me news to post! This now-25yr veteran's difficult year and multiple moves are over and I am ready to post some articles once more!)

:heart:

- El of LA

Attachments