• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Kyronix will there be snow!!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
We got a couple of scattered inches of it a couple weeks back, absolutely beautiful, since I now don't need to go out in it every day. :p
Not having to go outdoors is a definite perk. But I also like not having to use a heater. :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are reasons I would never leave where I live. Seasons... Big reason. I love the change of Seasons. I'm not a huge fan of Winter nor am I a great fan of Summer... one too cold the other too hot. But the Spring and Fall are so worth every bit of Summer and Winter.

I also don't like bugs. And I really like how most the bugs die off or go away in the Wintertime.

Seeing the trees all full of snow or glistening with frosty crystals after a heavy snow or fog is just priceless.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There are reasons I would never leave where I live. Seasons... Big reason. I love the change of Seasons. I'm not a huge fan of Winter nor am I a great fan of Summer... one too cold the other too hot. But the Spring and Fall are so worth every bit of Summer and Winter.

I also don't like bugs. And I really like how most the bugs die off or go away in the Wintertime.

Seeing the trees all full of snow or glistening with frosty crystals after a heavy snow or fog is just priceless.

I have to agree with you MalagAste !
I am from Northern Canada and Love the Seasons and welcome the changes. I am most fond of Autumn, with all the beautiful colors.
Christmas would also just not be the same without the snow, although we do tend to get a lot of it at times and the temp can drop drastically but I wouldn't have it any other way!