• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krystal never took any Gold!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TeleV

Just to clarify something.......You might want to get your facts straight.

Krystal never stole anyones gold, she never owned the yew vendor house. The house was owned by Chimera then ME!!!!!!!!!

So if you want to say anyone stole anything.....I guess this would be me.

The truth is.....dont blame someone for your stupidity for allowing your vendor to drop. Your [censored] was lost with the vendor.

But....if you still need someone to accuse, well accuse me.

I

imported_Krystal

All i do is have a vendor at this house. i never once personally owned it. it was yoda's then lent to chim's then given mono's. mem ur the one that quit and left ur vendor there. An owner can no way access ur vendor gold.
Mem u can at least talk to me be4 u start spamming lies about me. I thought u were a little bit more mature then this!
I got the new icq6 all icqs were erased for some lame reason...

G

Is this gonna be drama? Just checking. Krystal is a sweety. Odd as it seems, she really is. I love having her as a team mate.

I

imported_King Edward

*Hands out pixel tissues for Krystal and Puffy*
Form a line to the right... No Pushing Plz

T

TeleV

Kage.....like I said, he lost his gold with the vendor or he should be able to retreive it from the vendor house sign.

I'm sorry I'm giving vendor lessons on this board.

Feel free and ICQ me.......

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

Well I want be shopping there thats for sure...

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you "wont"?

I guess you dont want to buy the 7 human fey leggings I have? np

G

<blockquote><hr>

Kage.....like I said, he lost his gold with the vendor or he should be able to retreive it from the vendor house sign.

I'm sorry I'm giving vendor lessons on this board.

Feel free and ICQ me.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Also he wen to the house sign and nothing was there when he took a break from UO he had hardly anything on it and 17 Mill gold

So what does that mean ? It means whoever owned the vendor contract jacked the RENTAL FEE WAY UP TO SCOOP SOME FREE GOLD... I guess u guys are not such the good guys after all eh?

I

imported_Goron

I admit i am not wwell versed in how vendors work, but it was my understanding that you could not increase rental feee mid-rent...

I

imported_Krystal

exactly goron, and u need both parties consent
nice try at drama kage
gona have to rename u to drama queen maybe u should get all the facts right before makin [censored] up

G

You do not have to have both parties... to take the gold from the house moving crate...

I

imported_Goron

again, i dont know miuch about vendors, but it is my understanding that only the vendor owner can access the vendor gold for a very long time after vendor goes down...

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

So what does that mean ? It means whoever owned the vendor contract jacked the RENTAL FEE WAY UP TO SCOOP SOME FREE GOLD... I guess u guys are not such the good guys after all eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess this is definitely a vendor lesson thread because you can't jack up the price after price is set. Someone please prove me wrong.

Again.......he must have lost his stuff due to stupidity and your making yourself look just as bad Kage. At least get smart on vending before posting bro. Your kewl and all, but this is ridiculous.

T

TeleV

There has to be someone on this shard that knows more about vending than Kage or myself.

Someone please explain what happen to Kage's friend vendor and gold.

To my knowledge, if a vendor falls, the owner of the vendor (only) is able to recover his items and gold from either their own bank or the vendor house sign.

The reason I know this......GG's vendor dropped a month or so ago and he was able to retreive his gold and items.

S

Sir Ha-ward

I think its obvious what happened here. Krystal has haxed memnochs vendor. Now she has haxed monoliths stratics account and kelmos, and is posting under both accounts *shakes head*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Im going to say is storytime, and if Chimera did it why not get it back we all know him and krystal were tight....

Anyone who doesnt know Memnoch lost 17 mil mysteriously at Krystals new house owner vendorshop.. I just want to let everyone know so it doesnt happen to someone else... Im not pointing fingers Im just saying he "lost" 17 mil.

If it was returned great I mean Memnoch did nothing but build the siege community or try too.. He cant speak for himself but we all know how he feels.... Most likly Betrayed more than anything.

Oh well Beware if vendors at Krystals shops for unknown reasons..

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

All i do is have a vendor at this house. i never once personally owned it. it was yoda's then lent to chim's then given mono's. mem ur the one that quit and left ur vendor there. An owner can no way access ur vendor gold.
Mem u can at least talk to me be4 u start spamming lies about me. I thought u were a little bit more mature then this!
I got the new icq6 all icqs were erased for some lame reason...

[/ QUOTE ]

he tried for a week + you wont answer your icq's I find it funny that you say this on the boards like you've been trying to get in touch with him...

LIES! ALL LIES!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id hate to say it King but you were right about the kind of person she is but I still wont bring up RL insults thats a low blow!

G

Just a side note *replying to NO ONE at all in particular*

yall may not be aware but entire vendors and millions of gold upon the vendors utterly... have vanished on Chesapeake shard quite recently. *was posted on two forums and no dev. responses* in either forum.

Just thought I would mention this too, before folks go slinging more mud coming or going, that there also may be some game issue going on with vendors high dollar ones, some with lots of gold on em totally vanishing entirely.. recently as well.

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=7665393&amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

All Im going to say is storytime, and if Chimera did it why not get it back we all know him and krystal were tight....

Anyone who doesnt know Memnoch lost 17 mil mysteriously at Krystals new house owner vendorshop.. I just want to let everyone know so it doesnt happen to someone else... Im not pointing fingers Im just saying he "lost" 17 mil.

If it was returned great I mean Memnoch did nothing but build the siege community or try too.. He cant speak for himself but we all know how he feels.... Most likly Betrayed more than anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definitely Storytime......You called it Puffy.

<blockquote><hr>

Memnoch lost 17 mil mysteriously

[/ QUOTE ]

If he lost gold, its his own fault.

Another storytime because you dont know [censored].......Read the previous thread because the house is mine. Ask HaHa who the house belongs too.

Damnnnn......your just the saint for coming on boards and accuse someone.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definitely Storytime......You called it Puffy.

<blockquote><hr>

Memnoch lost 17 mil mysteriously

[/ QUOTE ]

If he lost gold, its his own fault.

Another storytime because you dont know [censored].......Read the previous thread because the house is mine. Ask HaHa who the house belongs too.

Damnnnn......your just the saint for coming on boards and accuse someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slow down there this isnt the 1st time said person has had problems with peoples items... Im not a saint thats right, but at least I never hide behind some [censored] facade.

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

Id hate to say it King but you were right about the kind of person she is but I still wont bring up RL insults thats a low blow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bro.....this is hilarous coming from you. hahahaha

Your definitely the clown act today.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats it? Try to steer away from the real problem here... It isnt me this time man, hasnt been for a long time I guess they got bigger and better people to fill those roles... King Ed, Krystal yanno...

T

TeleV

Nah......you and few others just like to throw Krystals name in the mud for NO reason. I said the house belongs to me so if anyone was even able to get anything, that would be ME and all ME.

Hell.....Memnoch probably didn't even have gold. I'm sure this is all drama brought up because Siege is bored. We all know how much you enjoy Storytime.

I

imported_Krystal

what?!, man u people try so hard to put blame on me its actually getting comical.
i never once said i tried to contact mem, i had no idea he was trying to contact me till tonight in vent someone said mem said this. i didn't know till tonight he was saying he lost money at the vendor house. again I dont have his icq! i dont have puffy's either, only ones i have are haha, shak, and nymrod. the rest i didn't care to re-add
yet again i will say it, i dont own the house! i never touched GP that wasn't mine! I think u people need to contact ea and ask them how a vendor works! the money shoulda went to his bank or the house sign. ONLY he can touch, maybe it decayed in the sign after a period of time, i dont know...

T

TeleV

Lets look at this senerior at a different point of view:

Player "A" quits the game and his house falls from IDOC.
KOC loots the house.
Player "A" comes back to game and accuse KOC of stealing his items and house spot.

Player "B" quits the game and his vendor falls from stupidity and lack of his own responsibility.
Player "B" lost so called 17 mil on Monolith's vendor house
Player "B" now wants to blame the responsibility on the vendor owner's friend for his stupidity.

When you quit the game.....Your responsible for what happens on the game......ie house fall or vendor fall. Either way, noones responsible except for yourself. Grow up and take responsibility for yourself and your actions.

I

imported_Krystal

And puffy stop trying put words in my mouth, I know chim to be pretty honest, i doubt he touched mem's money!

T

TeleV

Krystal.......dont lie to Puffy, everyone knows that Chimera gave everyone on Seige 1K gold check

This must have been Memnoch's gold.....lolololol

Yeppers, thats it.

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

Just a side note *replying to NO ONE at all in particular*

yall may not be aware but entire vendors and millions of gold upon the vendors utterly... have vanished on Chesapeake shard quite recently. *was posted on two forums and no dev. responses* in either forum.

Just thought I would mention this too, before folks go slinging more mud coming or going, that there also may be some game issue going on with vendors high dollar ones, some with lots of gold on em totally vanishing entirely.. recently as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess Kage tested out his accusation on a vendor and found out that the owner of the vendor house can't jack up the price on the vendor once its placed and price is set.

G

Contract renewal

The landlord and tenant can opt to have the rental contract automatically renew. In order for this to happen, the "Renew on Expiration" option must be set to "Yes" by both the landlord and tenant. This can be set through the vendor's Contract Options menu.

When the renewal occurs, the fee will be taken from the vendor’s account and the landlord will be able to come by at anytime afterwards and collect the rent by selecting the "Collect Rent" option from the vendor's context menu. If the vendor's account can't cover the rental price, the contract will not be renewed.

If at anytime the renewal price is changed, the tenant’s renewal choice will automatically be set to "No." Both the landlord and the tenant will need to accept this new renewal cost in order for the renewal to occur.
----------------------

There may come a time when both parties of a rental agreement will choose to terminate the rental contract. As such, there are a couple methods available to end a contract:
Expiring contracts: One way to terminate a contract is to not renew it. Vendors will disappear at the end of a non-renewing contract period. If either party of the contract agreement has the "Renew on Expiration" option set to "No," then the contract will simply not renew.

Once a contract expires, the vendor will immediately vanish and its inventory and funds will move to a special "vendor crate" (This is more like a virtual container, rather than an actual object.). The tenant will be able to collect any funds remaining on the vendor, as well as any items remaining in the vendor’s inventory, by using a context-sensitive menu option on the house sign.

Dismissing vendors: Another option, available only to the tenant, is to dismiss the vendor. If the tenant dismisses a vendor early (before the contract expires), the contract will be terminated with no refund of the rental fees. Tenants will be able to terminate a rental contract in this fashion at anytime.

Refunding a contract: Both parties can also make a joint decision to terminate the contract before it expires, which would allow the tenant to receive a refund of the rental fees they have paid to the landlord. The landlord will be the one to determine the exact amount of the refund.

The tenant and landlord must both be within two tiles of the vendor in order to jointly terminate the contract. The landlord will be able to select an option from the vendor's context menu called "Terminate Contract." If the vendor is not empty, the tenant will be warned that the vendor’s inventory will be placed in the "vendor crate," and that they will have a 9-day grace period to collect the items. The landlord will be prompted to enter a refund amount. That amount will be displayed to the tenant, who may agree or disagree to the termination. If the tenant agrees, the refund amount will be subtracted from the landlord’s banked gold and deposited in the tenant's bank box, and then the vendor will be moved to the "vendor crate." If the tenant disagrees, the rental contract will continue on without change.
---------------

And unfortunately if the owner of a vendor does not collect whatevers from the house sign, after 30 days I believe it is, those goods items become thus claimable by home owner...after the time span for the vendor owner has expired and not till then. I do believe flat out gp if any is left on vendor in form of pay goes back to owners bank *not sure on that though* all items after the time span where the vendor owner could reclaim from house sign expires then the home owner can get those items out of house sign. *not any co owners* of said house. I know that for fact cuz after Cliff passed away HIS items fell into the moving crate after his own vendors expired, yet I could not claim those for the guild..nor could I get out any items others had on their vendors *as co owner* from house moving crate sign..THEY had to claim those before their time as vendor owner expired *and well Aeric was not able to access those anymore* :* some lost their stuff they did not heed my warning that they had 30 days maybe only to claim their stuff and didnt come for it, I never could access it as co owner so when house fell they lost all their crap NOT MY FAULT either. They were told to come get their vendors stuff out of house sign and didnt listen to me...esp when the owner of said house passed away.
http://guide.uo.com/miscellaneous_5.html

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Thats it? Try to steer away from the real problem here...

[/ QUOTE ]
look at your own post kiddo. You insinuated that krys got the money cuz she owned house. Krys doesnt own house. mono does. Mono challenges you to even ask haha who owns house- youa voided that too. Looks like you guys are the ones avoiding truths here.

Its just so funny that you guys jump on krystal when she has absolutely nothing to dow ith the situation. Sad, really. And then, when monos teps forward in her defense to say he owns the house, you guys still accuse krys of owning the house... which confuses me, because you are trying to argue against a fact...

G

<blockquote><hr>

And unfortunately if the owner of a vendor does not collect whatevers from the house sign, after 30 days I believe it is, those goods items become thus claimable by home owner...after the time span for the vendor owner has expired and not till then. I do believe flat out gp if any is left on vendor in form of pay goes back to owners bank *not sure on that though* all items after the time span where the vendor owner could reclaim from house sign expires then the home owner can get those items out of house sign. *not any co owners* of said house. I know that for fact cuz after Cliff passed away HIS items fell into the moving crate after his own vendors expired, yet I could not claim those for the guild..nor could I get out any items others had on their vendors *as co owner* from house moving crate sign..THEY had to claim those before their time as vendor owner expired *and well Aeric was not able to access those anymore* :* some lost their stuff they did not heed my warning that they had 30 days maybe only to claim their stuff and didnt come for it, I never could access it as co owner so when house fell they lost all their crap NOT MY FAULT either. They were told to come get their vendors stuff out of house sign and didnt listen to me...esp when the owner of said house passed away.
http://guide.uo.com/miscellaneous_5.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Zing! now like I said Mono can I borrow 17 ?

Ya he took a break ownership was changed so somone at some time terminated his contract then whoever was owned the house etc. after 30 days... of this got them self a pretty nice pay check

I guess since he took a break from uo etc. and left it on there it his fault I guess this would make it right to take a free 17 mill gold just laying around hey it's nbd...

I

imported_dexdash

by the way just restocked my vendor at said house in yew second floor

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I guess since he took a break from uo etc. and left it on there it his fault

[/ QUOTE ]well... yeah. Why didn't he pull the gold from the vendor? Not to mention vendors are not supposed to store gold. Looks like he made some poor decisions that cost him, resulting in his gold disappearing.

This could have been avoided had he dropped the vendor on his own prior to his break, or had he checked in on it occasionally during his break. This is just one big case of someone making a big booboo and then trying to blame krystal...

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

And unfortunately if the owner of a vendor does not collect whatevers from the house sign, after 30 days I believe it is, those goods items become thus claimable by home owner...after the time span for the vendor owner has expired and not till then.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is, in fact, true, then I agree.. NBD. Memnoch abandoned his vendor. He should know better, but he also has a history of not following up on things and being very irresponsible.

Lets not forget all the money he collected in donations from players who paid into the pot for prizes, in not only one, but TWO different duel tournaments he's tried to run on Siege. He abandoned both of those projects and failed to dispurse prize monies because the tournaments were never finished. I guess he kept all the gold?

G

When the owner of a vendor home changes, all vendor contracts have to be renewed or they terminate via the old expiration day on the former auto renewal.

So if mem was gone too long, and a new owner could not get with him to renew that contract, his vendor poofed.
Stuff should go in house sign *not sure on gp though* He may have paid up ahead that much to keep said vendor floating and paid for, but if ya not HERE to find out owner of house changed and to get with em to renew them contracts, it does make a mess !

When Cliff passed, all our vendors at Mythic Treasures ..expired. We didnt even notice it till we seen ALL of em decaying at once..their renewals not renewing..they were set to *auto renew* even...should not have expired at all cuz the *owner did not change* but the credit card PAYING for the acct. did change...EA seen it as a new owner's acct even though it was same chr. as home owner..different person owning the chr. *created a nightmare* we lost all our vendors stuff luckily we were THERE to catch it all, and those whom I could get ahold of to warn got their vendors emptied or out of the house sign..the rest..not contact me nor me able to find them..lost it all.

If Mem was gone too long, and home ownership changed, then his contract was nullified unless or until he and new owner could renew together..so his stuff ended up in house sign vendor thingie, for probably 30 days..game mechanics then say.. after that time expires if the vendor owner does not claim their stuff, it belongs to the owner..house owner that is, if vendor owner did not show up to get it out of house vendor crate... in x amt of days. The owner new owner can not touch it at all though, till the time frame for the vendor owner to get the stuff...has expired first. *last I heard that was 30 full days* for the owner*of the vendor* to show up at the house sign to claim their vendors wares first, etc from the crate. The dev. team made those to protect the vendor owners from being scammed from vendor house owners ..protections that cover them for x amt of days their wares etc. are in the house sign crate..but they DO have to get there on time to get their own wares etc. or...it reverts then to the home owner to claim out of that crate.

T

TeleV

Checking right now to see if I have 17mil........did Memnoch just give me 17mil when he quit playing?

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

When the owner of a vendor home changes, all vendor contracts have to be renewed or they terminate via the old expiration day on the former auto renewal.

So if mem was gone too long, and a new owner could not get with him to renew that contract, his vendor poofed. Stuff should go in house sign *not sure on gp though* He may have paid up ahead that much to keep said vendor floating and paid for, but if ya not HERE to find out owner of house changed and to get with em to renew them contracts, it does make a mess !

When Cliff passed, all our vendors at Mythic Treasures ..expired. We didnt even notice it till we seen ALL of em decaying at once..their renewals not renewing..they were set to *auto renew* even...should not have expired at all cuz the *owner did not change* but the credit card PAYING for the acct. did change...EA seen it as a new owner's acct even though it was same chr. as home owner..different person owning the chr. *created a nightmare* we lost all our vendors stuff luckily we were THERE to catch it all, and those whom I could get ahold of to warn got their vendors emptied or out of the house sign..the rest..not contact me nor me able to find them..lost it all.

If Mem was gone too long, and home ownership changed, then his contract was nullified unless or until he and new owner could renew together..so his stuff ended up in house sign vendor thingie, for probably 30 days..game mechanics then say.. after that time expires if the vendor owner does not claim their stuff, it belongs to the owner..house owner that is, if vendor owner did not show up to get it out of house vendor crate... in x amt of days. The owner new owner can not touch it at all though, till the time frame for the vendor owner to get the stuff...has expired first. *last I heard that was 30 full days* for the owner*of the vendor* to show up at the house sign to claim their vendors wares first, etc from the crate. The dev. team made those to protect the vendor owners from being scammed from vendor house owners ..protections that cover them for x amt of days their wares etc. are in the house sign crate..but they DO have to get there on time to get their own wares etc. or...it reverts then to the home owner to claim out of that crate.

[/ QUOTE ]

See....someone new alot more on vending than us. And true he is.............

T

TeleV

Going back to my post now........SEE, Krystal never stole anyones gold.

I'm sure she deserves an apology!!!!

G

**trys to act like an arbitrator here*

YAll need to CALM DOWN.

Ok let us say for all purposes Memmers paid 17 mil gp on his vendor before his break.

The owner was some one else at that time.

OK subtract whatever imaginary daily fees his vendor cost him from when Chim owned it to when YOU owned it..thus it is less than 17 mill.

NEW owner then YOU..can not hook up with Mem to renew his contract nor he you..he on break. Contract expires cuz he not online and back yet.

All contents gp left end up poofed in house context box crate thingie.

HAS he come by to see IF still his stuff IS in your house sign vendor box thingie where he can still claim it or has over a month expired since owners changed on that house ?

I mean LOOK haha wtf maybe it is still IN THERE !
him look / &amp; YOU look, hell houses do weirder things ya know... never know !!

Then..if you and he opt to renew vendor set a new one up..subtract fees he pay have paid out daily with Chim as owner...ie if you think yu own him gp now...it would be *less* than 17 million gp since his vendors obviously stood strong till the house changed owners...but then no renewal of him with u together on the vendor... soo poofed went his vendor.

I am sure yall can work something out but...yeh ...got to BE in game to see what is going on be us the vendor owner or home owners or etc.

Hellsbells BOTH of yu look in the context menus and house sign thing ..wth it may still BE in there ...yet STILL ! ! stranger things have happened.

It was not very recent right ?? I mean there are vendors with gold paid up in full days ahead that have just vanished on chesapeake and they vendor homes AND vendor owners, in some homes there, can not yet get any responses from dev. team ..but that is quite recent.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hate to agree with the dark side but you cant jack the price after both parties agree in the original contract, or else the vendor will decay and the house sign will hold all monies and loot

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

And unfortunately if the owner of a vendor does not collect whatevers from the house sign, after 30 days I believe it is, those goods items become thus claimable by home owner...after the time span for the vendor owner has expired and not till then.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is, in fact, true, then I agree.. NBD. Memnoch abandoned his vendor. He should know better, but he also has a history of not following up on things and being very irresponsible.

Lets not forget all the money he collected in donations from players who paid into the pot for prizes, in not only one, but TWO different duel tournaments he's tried to run on Siege. He abandoned both of those projects and failed to dispurse prize monies because the tournaments were never finished. I guess he kept all the gold?

[/ QUOTE ]

No Kat... He didn't abandon his vendor... He was well aware of leaving the vendor with so much gold and told Krystal that he had millions on his vendor and to contact him if they needed to move his vendor while he was away... And he told her he would get in game and do so...

And I don't believe they did this... Do you? I would have.. even if I had lost his icq... I would have contacted him about his vendor and millions ... Wouldn't you have? I even think Queen Zen would have and most everyone else in TnA...

P

Punani/Atilla

"If it was returned great I mean Memnoch did nothing but build the siege community or try too.. He cant speak for himself but we all know how he feels.... Most likly Betrayed more than anything."

Puffy, those are words to live by. I have to giggle that they come from you, hehe.

I do not know what is going on here. I can tell you that Krystal did not own the house from what I know. Further, I do not believe you can jack the price up.

K

Kat SP

As always, Magnolia, thank you for participating in today's dramafest.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

As always, Magnolia, thank you for participating in today's dramafest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided to post this about his conversation with Krystal about the vendor because He can't very well post here himself ... It is what he told us and I suppose why KoC thinks Krystal is to blame... idk personally... and it could very well be as Queen Z has pointed out about some kind of problem with vendors disappearing... I believe the ones responsible for the vendor house should have at least let him know his vendor disappeared... but that is probably just me and my standards...

I have not said anything personal about any one here like calling them irresponsible and a thief because to do so would prove me a Drama Queen...

Figure that one out Kat...

Status
Not open for further replies.