• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus Rewards

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Luckily I've been able to complete a bunch of Krampus runs (even though I started after Xmas) to get the watch/tunic/gloves & stars & a few recipes & a dozen titles.

I'm wondering about the branches & the "Punishin' List" drop though as I've gotten 30-40 drops without a single branch or list in the coin purse. Has anyone else found that these items are extremely rare or am I just hitting a rough run of luck?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They are last years rewards and last year they were hard to get some of ... but now this year the "new" stuff has a higher priority drop rate so those things are even more difficult to get... I've gotten a couple of branches this year, so I know they still drop... And just and FYI to you the branches come in gold (if your Karma is good) and a silver color (if you are naughty)...

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you can still get both the list and the gold branch.
Last year I got 3 lists with my name on it & 6 gold branch (3 of each look).
And this year I got 1 list and 2 gold branch (1 of each look)

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We've gotten both of those drops this year again. It's all RNG.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ah I didn't realize those were last year's rewards so that makes sense as I think I also saw dirty snowballs and Krampus cards were available too but I haven't seen those either. Thanks for the feedback!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
do we know when the event will be over?
i was busy and only started doing them last week, have only been able to crack off 2 so far.
woudnt mind running a couple more, get a couple more rewards before they shut it down.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
do we know when the event will be over?
i was busy and only started doing them last week, have only been able to crack off 2 so far.
woudnt mind running a couple more, get a couple more rewards before they shut it down.
its currently at trolls and snakes... if you are on