• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus Over?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I went to the docks today to grab a krampus "gift box" for the town trade order and saw it was no longer a gift box (I just get normal chest/crates). I've done 3 runs without being jumped can someone let me know if I'm wasting my time trying to get a Krampus to pop?

Thanks.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you guessing or is there something posted somewhere?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes and no... sort of... Kyronix posted it on the official forum 1 day prior to it ending... in a response to someone asking about it... not anything the DEVs told us on their own in a more "official" post just a comment to a query...

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same time frame will be 'BTW, we will close tomorrow all servers'
Very unprofessional handling.
Except this pet whistle. This will be announced every day and also 3 month before it is available.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
totaly agree...
Very unprofessional handling ...
"Also this month I cashed your subscription money, from Mesanna"

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some posters also play UO and can see the Trade boxes are not gifts. It was a Month long event like last year. So, it lasted a month. The Devs do not need to constantly hold your hand. :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Some posters also play UO and can see the Trade boxes are not gifts. It was a Month long event like last year. So, it lasted a month. The Devs do not need to constantly hold your hand. :)
thats not true..... i do need my hand constantly held.