• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KR Chat problems - help plz!!!

• Thread starter Mijac_Chmon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mijac_Chmon

Okie doke.

So I finally got KR up and running (YAY!) but I'm stuck with one more problem that I'm looking for assistance with.

My overhead chat keeps disappearing almost automatically, and my chat box keeps disappearing almost automatically, with the text in it as well. I've put the settings to everything from 5 seconds to forever, but no dice. If I hover my mouse over the chat box it might remain for a bit, but that's about it.

So, anyone know what's doing? What I'm doing wrong etc?

L

LadyArden

A picture's worth a thousand words right? Make sure you're pressing Apply after changing your settings, else they will just undo.

Have you tried setting them, applying them, quitting and reentering? Are they staying set?

I don't know what you've tried, but maybe seeing someone else's settings will help? Good luck.

M

Mijac_Chmon

Yeah I've tried everything that I can think of but the text and the window just keep automatically disappearing.

I really don't have a clue what's going on, lol.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I've tried everything that I can think of but the text and the window just keep automatically disappearing.

I really don't have a clue what's going on, lol.
Chat Window Fade Delay: Never
Chat Text Fade Delay: Never
Overhead Chat Fade Delay: However high you need it so that you have time to read it before it disappears.

If it still disappears with those settings... then I'm not sure what's wrong (they might disappear once more after you change the settings, but once they re-appear after the settings have been changed they should remain visible forever).