• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KoC's best field fighter?

N

NyM

congrats speedy, sure wish i was a blue trammie gump who could fight people 1 v 1 in guardzone. Nym doesn't ever fight me suited up solo.
LoL GG! thats funny as hell since i always try to 1 v 1 u. but all u do is run back into krystals!

if u want that 1 v 1. Ill meet u whereever you want and btw im always suited up scrubby xD

R

RedDaTeef

I was there for this fight too. To be fair to Nym I was stealthing around these guys as they fought and accidentally blocked Nym out twice as he was tring to manuver away from Speedy. The 2nd time he was really low on health and trying to run off but was blocked out by my big butt . And thats when Nym died.
Speedy was giving him dirty lickings tho.

N

NyM

Ah that was you xD

Well yeah i was trying to run around the corner inside luna bank, his harm spam is very well timed and he was right on my timer so i fizzled everytime ^^

but hey nice block! xD

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I just wonder, where do that UI before Ultima Online come from?, my UOA do not show it that way.
Maybe you should explore assist a little more, you would know that it stands for USER 1 rolleyes:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should explore assist a little more, you would know that it stands for USER 1 rolleyes:

Antzy I am not sure who u are... but it's not USER 1 lmao....

It is also not a cheat... read the thread a little more then post maybe then u will understand what it actually is... USER 1 would be displayed after Heals & Cures btw... if he was using it...:danceb:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Good one =) too bad your mates only run mongbat stuff ^^

Good one.. how long you play on siege? Long times I'm sure! We are still training our chars and have only been here maybe a month. So go elsewhere with them comments kthx! :loser:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Interesting cause when I set up users on my assist that is exactly what it shows as!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting cause when I set up users on my assist that is exactly what it shows as!
No sorry u are wrong again... your uoassist displays U(1) If you look as his screen shot it is U and a lower case L.

So please post me a screen shot of ur uoa showing U(l) and not U(1).

:next:

O

Ole Cheapy

A member of your guild was in my guild for a very long time, i could tell you some things also.

On a side note why is he hanging around in my vent, you all fallen out already?
You have got to be kidding me. How soon they forget...

N

NyM

Good one.. how long you play on siege? Long times I'm sure! We are still training our chars and have only been here maybe a month. So go elsewhere with them comments kthx! :loser:

Since when are u TO ?! thought u were with Itachi in that MM guild...

Btw im not talking about the new comers of any other guild. But its for sure that 90 per cent of the ppl whoa re pvping run in mongbat stuff ;)

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since when are u TO ?! thought u were with Itachi in that MM guild...

Btw im not talking about the new comers of any other guild. But its for sure that 90 per cent of the ppl whoa re pvping run in mongbat stuff ;)
id rather run in mongbat stuff and actually fight people then spend all day in an uber 2 mil suit being such a guardzone hugging forum posting noob who barely ever gets fights but thinks he is somehow riding a higher horse than everybody else.

You hug the same guardzone as every other blue.

S

Shakaja

id rather run in mongbat stuff and actually fight people then spend all day in an uber 2 mil suit being such a guardzone hugging forum posting noob who barely ever gets fights but thinks he is somehow riding a higher horse than everybody else.

You hug the same guardzone as every other blue.
id still like to know the difference between the guardzone and a house. i always thought house is worse since the guardzone isnt complete savety, just from things you didnt flag. in a house however you cant get looted at all.

N

Nico

id still like to know the difference between the guardzone and a house. i always thought house is worse since the guardzone isnt complete savety, just from things you didnt flag. in a house however you cant get looted at all.
QFT...

Goodguy whats the difference from being red being a househider and being blue sitting in GZ?

Ya,absolutely nothing...

POT+KETTLE=GG

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a difference of opinions. You're trying to figure the lesser of two evils.

Ok let me ask you this, when you strangle me, and i run into a house, does the house instantly kill you if you're within 2 screens? Does the house instantly kill anyone from the outside attacking someone inside?

you guys house hide and guardzone hide, whats worst than that?

N

Nico

Thats a difference of opinions. You're trying to figure the lesser of two evils.

Ok let me ask you this, when you strangle me, and i run into a house, does the house instantly kill you if you're within 2 screens? Does the house instantly kill anyone from the outside attacking someone inside?

There the same so when you come on here bragging about being red and etc remember your red and hug your house....

POT+KETTLE=GG

P.S. I think you been kicking it with krystal too long and think househiding is cool now...

P.S.S. Also if you househide it means TWO things it means you never left the house AND it means you didnt attack first so you can run back in your house...way to be a killer red there...

S

Shakaja

you realize thoo if you wouldnt sit in a house right next to guardzone thoo, i wouldnt be standing outside right next to guardzone. but to get back to your point:

if you attack someone while sitting in a house, worst that can happen to you is get killed in a safe spot and all you have to do is get ressed inside and grab ur corpse again, not to mention that anyone unable to perform ranged attacks wont even be able to damage you. if you attack someone out of guardzone, they can actually come in, is it to kill or to loot you.

S

Skwiz

And then you res because there is an instant res standing two feet away from you?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you run for a system man, a 200MHz Pentium 2 with 256 mb of RAM from 1997? I never post screenies of my kills(just not my style),
ROFL, you just described the system I used to PvP on until about 2003... on dial up.

now I pvp on a crappy laptop... from 03

I think its time for an upgrade =P

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played on a Hewitt Packard my mom bought from Sam's Club in 2002 until December 07.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL, you just described the system I used to PvP on until about 2003... on dial up.

now I pvp on a crappy laptop... from 03

I think its time for an upgrade =P
yea its actually funny how many people dont realize what ****ty systems some people were playing on until recently. I swear even when i was playing in SUF on siege i was on a 800mhz 256 ram dial up piece of **** computer out there PVPing.

even now my computer i play UO on isn't top of the line because i hate using my laptop for UO so i use my desktop thats like 2005 stuff, still decent since its overloaded with ram.

O

Ole Cheapy

A red house hiding is no worst than a red with hiding/stealth/taming.

S

Shakaja

And then you res because there is an instant res standing two feet away from you?

well im talking about regular players. i realized too that your to guys cant even resskill a newresed dexer with no armor, bandages, just chivalry and his weapon. the funny part is thoo how you guys can not only not resskill the guy, but actually die to him and equip him straight away xD

*waves at blaze*

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at least we figured that out now

You guys think playing a blue is just as hard as playing a red on siege LOL. really defines why you're trammies.

N

Nico

You guys think playing a blue is just as hard as playing a red on siege LOL. really defines why you're trammies.
Ya about the same as a RED buying a house in Luna...hi pot...*waves*

S

Shakaja

read what i said. i said playing blue can be easier or can be harder than playing a red, it depends on how you play it. and if a red who does nothing but sit in a house and cast out of it tell me how hard it is to play a red, ill definitely keep laughing at him. and your "but ur a guardzone hugging blue" is getting old, the only reason id be fighting next to guardzone is clowns like you that are too scared to leave their house right next to guardzone.