• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KOC has no PVPERS!!!!

P

P!r@te

First of all puff.. you happened to be there while we were doing something? And join another guild for their items? According to you We're doing Mels 24/7 so how do you come to "We need items" Stuff? BTW your gonna face plant me.. Thats why everytime we've fought in the past couple of months its been you on a dismounter callin in numbers? Yeah i bet. Ive said it before and i'll say it again.. even Kage is a better mage than you are.

P

P!r@te

KOC.. if we're so bad.. then why do you run the gimpest [censored] aginst us.. Why do you dismount an gank us.. Personally if i find someone thats a nweb.. I will kill them. one v one.. Because..... they are a newb.. All you do is hide behind the newbs you trick to die for you.. Then when [censored] goes down your out. Right now we cant kill you.. I'll admit that.. BUT only beacuse every time we go to fight you.. you outnumber us three to one.. because You *KNOW* that evenly.. your outmatched.

P

P!r@te

Also.. im not sure why you cant understand this.. But We've left everyguild because so far.. everyguild has pvped like waffles, ****s, newbs, and gimps.. ITS BORING... That kinda pvp just isnt fun... I dont like ganking, i dont like dismounts, i dont like tamers... Heres your pvp.. *Dismount , explo from 4 people* OH WOW.. that was a challenge.. and quite fun! See.. when you get skill, you realize fighting like this is only making excuses because your a newb.

Remember Flamestrikes up? I know from experience that this is the simplest way to kill someone.. requires so skill at all.. and shouldnt be bragged about.. Now.. Who was "Flamestrikes up" Again?

You might amaze the masses with your [censored].. but we see right through it.. You like numbers.. youve said it in ICQ you like Zerging.. Whys that? because evenly matched.. your true skill shows.. and its nothing to be proud of.. Your skill .. Your good at being gimp.. Well done.. I guess.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Your still crying about ganking, yet you tried to do that to Puffy last night when he rode through solo? What are you smoking? Whatever it is puff , puff , pass cause you got the good [censored] dude !

P

P!r@te

First of all.. We've always got the good [censored].. So yeah Puff Puff, second.. Lol haha.. running outa ideas?

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ill just requote myself here and hopefully youll be sharp enough to give an intelligent response

<blockquote><hr>

Your still crying about ganking, yet you tried to do that to Puffy last night when he rode through solo?

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

...though i am still a bit curious as to why you never answered my question a month or so ago about your sig

[/ QUOTE ]

P

P!r@te

Later today, unless your gonna run [censored] poisoning skill again.. But its gimp so what am i saying your best at that!

BTW what will you be running?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Puffy.. Alright? &lt;-- is that what your looking for .. or ya know... Okay? maybe

And haha, You really want that to be a yes dont you.. Seems like you "Really" want it to be a yes..

[/ QUOTE ]

Curiousity and want are two different things there buddy. Maybe you could comprehend that if there wasnt so much anger and confusion clouding your mind right now , guess daddy kinda gettin to ya huh sweetums? Lol, ah well you not gonna answer so i guess i should drop it since you dont respond to statements and only avoid them when you see someone has made you look totally foolish, though you are sharp enough to realise how foolish puffy , death , and I have made you look here you try to pick and choose what to respond to in an attempt to gain back some type of face or credibility, yet you fail to do so and only make yourself look worse, LOLZ! Ah well, ill quote myself one last time in an attempt to try to get some type of response from you, though i doubt youll be able to put together a sentence to explain this

<blockquote><hr>

Your still crying about ganking, yet you tried to do that to Puffy last night when he rode through solo?

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Puffy.. Alright? &lt;-- is that what your looking for .. or ya know... Okay? maybe

And haha, You really want that to be a yes dont you.. Seems like you "Really" want it to be a yes..

[/ QUOTE ]

Curiousity and want are two different things there buddy. Maybe you could comprehend that if there wasnt so much anger and confusion clouding your mind right now , guess daddy kinda gettin to ya huh sweetums? Lol, ah well you not gonna answer so i guess i should drop it since you dont respond to statements and only avoid them when you see someone has made you look totally foolish, though you are sharp enough to realise how foolish puffy , death , and I have made you look here you try to pick and choose what to respond to in an attempt to gain back some type of face or credibility, yet you fail to do so and only make yourself look worse, LOLZ! Ah well, ill quote myself one last time in an attempt to try to get some type of response from you, though i doubt youll be able to put together a sentence to explain this

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i just realized something ha-ward. You really do care what people think about you on this forum, i think thats just the cutest thing in the world making post because you really need to feel that people like your post and want you to post. Its like when a caged animal can't find enjoyment in anything they just pace back and forth over and overs thats why you post, its the only enjoyment you can get in such a dull existance. Thats why you're always trying to reference or imply some sort of superiority over other posters on this forum you need to feel like you're not at the bottom of the barrel.

T

The Munger

<blockquote><hr>

Thats why you're always trying to reference or imply some sort of superiority over other posters on this forum you need to feel like you're not at the bottom of the barrel.

[/ QUOTE ]

This comes out of someones mouth who has been kicked out of or left behind every guild theyve ever been in? Wow , just wow dude. Left behind in REV, no one wanted you so VMP took you in , which merged into BG and you got kicked out of BG... ROFL. Dude cmon, why would u even speak bottom of the barrel, youve spent your time under the barrel so long you have no clue whats going on. But ya maybe we should have another tourney and get you back in the vent we are using so that the shard can have another laugh at your expense... does this ring a bell

"OMG, guys , i lost, that was so gimp. How did i lose, im so upset"
-GG , its an anything goes tourney
"OMG but i lost im like freaking out irls right now cause this game is all i got"
- GG, shut up no one wants to hear you crying
*GG logs out of events vent*

That sir, is what classics are made of

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Also.. im not sure why you cant understand this.. But We've left everyguild because so far.. everyguild has pvped like waffles, ****s, newbs, and gimps.. ITS BORING... That kinda pvp just isnt fun... I dont like ganking, i dont like dismounts, i dont like tamers... Heres your pvp.. *Dismount , explo from 4 people* OH WOW.. that was a challenge.. and quite fun! See.. when you get skill, you realize fighting like this is only making excuses because your a newb.

Remember Flamestrikes up? I know from experience that this is the simplest way to kill someone.. requires so skill at all.. and shouldnt be bragged about.. Now.. Who was "Flamestrikes up" Again?

You might amaze the masses with your [censored].. but we see right through it.. You like numbers.. youve said it in ICQ you like Zerging.. Whys that? because evenly matched.. your true skill shows.. and its nothing to be proud of.. Your skill .. Your good at being gimp.. Well done.. I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill let our duels speak for themselves anyone who was there knows what happened... Goodfights though and your very honorable for paying the 2 mil dante. Ty again

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

Also.. im not sure why you cant understand this.. But We've left everyguild because so far.. everyguild has pvped like waffles, ****s, newbs, and gimps.. ITS BORING

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I kicked you all from H3MP. You didn't quit.

Has anyone told you the worst part yet? Did you ever notice we were only two days away from doint EXACTLY what you wanted, when you spazzed out and got the boot? THAT is what I was trying to get a hold of you for, but you ignored my guild chats for almost a week. When you finally did answer, you were so busy yellin that you didn't even realize it was already in process. Try calming down once in a while, mabye count down from ten or somethin bro.

P

P!r@te

Yeah i guess two people in all of siege can take me.. But i still would love to cast harm that fast.. lol Harm harm harm isnt a cycle on my casting speed.. same with storm.. Even more so now that we cant rubber band

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Also.. im not sure why you cant understand this.. But We've left everyguild because so far.. everyguild has pvped like waffles, ****s, newbs, and gimps.. ITS BORING

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I kicked you all from H3MP. You didn't quit.

Has anyone told you the worst part yet? Did you ever notice we were only two days away from doint EXACTLY what you wanted, when you spazzed out and got the boot? THAT is what I was trying to get a hold of you for, but you ignored my guild chats for almost a week. When you finally did answer, you were so busy yellin that you didn't even realize it was already in process. Try calming down once in a while, mabye count down from ten or somethin bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

kinda hard for him to communicate bc they are never in vent/map and barely respond to guild chat/icqs because they are always off doing their own thing.. And ill keep razic out of this becuse hes actually mature and gets dragged through the mud bc of dante/storm.

P

P!r@te

Death i gave you three weeks.. That is all the time in the world.. and you proved yourself by joining koc? Lol Since we were gone you couldnt handle being out there without tna i guess. Like i said.. We were the anchor.. we always are.

T

The Munger

<blockquote><hr>

Lol Since we were gone you couldnt handle being out there without tna i guess. Like i said.. We were the anchor.. we always are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea i guess ALL that time they were playing before you guys means that you guys were just the whole guild eh? Wow, intellect is not your strong point

U

uomlplayer

Lol Since we were gone you couldnt handle being out there without tna i guess. Like i said.. We were the anchor.. we always are.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA ,how can you be so delusional???
guess thats what happens when you live in a glass house......

you sir justed made me spit coffee all over my keyboard you owe me a new keyboard!

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

Death i gave you three weeks.. That is all the time in the world.. and you proved yourself by joining koc? Lol Since we were gone you couldnt handle being out there without tna i guess. Like i said.. We were the anchor.. we always are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Notice the, "I gave you three weeks." When your not the gm, you don't get final say. Point is I was trying to tell you it was happening but you couldn't listen for even ten seconds to find that out.
See, I gave you a chance to count backwards from ten but you insist on opening mouth and inserting foot.
While in Minax, I was one of the only mages that had enough punkte to make the list on Origin. I rarely saw you fight and my punkte didn't change much from before or after you. So, if you were "anchors" why didn't you ever make the list? I've been in SL for one day....I bet I make the list before you again =)

P

P!r@te

Because i get ganked and lose it.. Check out the list.. Slevin and Dyno are on the top.. followed by stealthers and dismounters behind them.. Now what?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

dont people have to gank you guys because you just run away into houses or teleport onto walls even if its 1 person against 2 of you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shak you really live in dream world.. Yes we've ran one v one.. Everyone [censored] has.. But wow.. I love how you people are like " Teleport " Cry about a more useless spell.. It does Nothing to harm you... NOTHING.. but you cry and whine and cry about it.. Maybe im just being a smart mage and using all my spells?

Also.. think about this one... You guys are pathetic.. Your going to outnumber us.. your going to dismount us.. and your going to tamer,gimp,newb, and lame us to death. &lt;-- We dont do any of this.. So to avoid it..... We get on the wall? Lol
Crying about teleport.. Your an original king edward shak.

[/ QUOTE ]

way to miss the point. i never cried about teleport. i pointed out how stupid it sounds when you come cry here about ganks but when me (*hint alone hint*) tries to fight both of you (together, same time) and not only do you guys not try to fight 1vs1, you dont even try to fight 2vs1, you run away into a house or teleport. and as i just said in another thread, teleport is not more part of a skill/game than running in groups, dismounting, stealthing and pets. so as smart as you consider yourself, did you get it now? no crying about teleport or about anything else, just pointing the above out, ok?

P

P!r@te

Alright shak.. I ran from you one v one.. if that makes ya happy.. But if your talking about when you we're running a chiv archer.. then i understand.. Chiv is kinda a pancake to fight one v one imo. as a mage at least.

G

no, it doesnt make me happy. if you havent noticed, for example when i was bg and you guys still in evo, how i kept coming out trying to fight 10+ of you dieing over and over when noone of my team was on? thats what made me happy, specially when i managed to get someone down.

and again, my goal never was to point out how you suck or how you shouldnt do something. im just pointing out little things like complaining about a 7vs3 gank after the 3 of you tried to gank one person, or saying how teleport is valid game mechanics and nothing more than using part of the skill but crying about dismounts, pets and other things that are part just as much.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

no, it doesnt make me happy. if you havent noticed, for example when i was bg and you guys still in evo, how i kept coming out trying to fight 10+ of you dieing over and over when noone of my team was on? thats what made me happy, specially when i managed to get someone down.

and again, my goal never was to point out how you suck or how you shouldnt do something. im just pointing out little things like complaining about a 7vs3 gank after the 3 of you tried to gank one person, or saying how teleport is valid game mechanics and nothing more than using part of the skill but crying about dismounts, pets and other things that are part just as much.

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch pwn1v1irlftw?

G

and you be quiet or ill start with you! because you [censored] definitely was one of those 10+ that kept killing me over and over. *kicks*

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

i just realized something ha-ward. You really do care what people think about you on this forum, i think thats just the cutest thing in the world making post because you really need to feel that people like your post and want you to post. Its like when a caged animal can't find enjoyment in anything they just pace back and forth over and overs thats why you post, its the only enjoyment you can get in such a dull existance. Thats why you're always trying to reference or imply some sort of superiority over other posters on this forum you need to feel like you're not at the bottom of the barrel.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the bottom of the barrel, buddy...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Thats why you're always trying to reference or imply some sort of superiority over other posters on this forum you need to feel like you're not at the bottom of the barrel.

[/ QUOTE ]

This comes out of someones mouth who has been kicked out of or left behind every guild theyve ever been in? Wow , just wow dude. Left behind in REV, no one wanted you so VMP took you in , which merged into BG and you got kicked out of BG... ROFL. Dude cmon, why would u even speak bottom of the barrel, youve spent your time under the barrel so long you have no clue whats going on. But ya maybe we should have another tourney and get you back in the vent we are using so that the shard can have another laugh at your expense... does this ring a bell

[/ QUOTE ]

YEA, i've also been in SUF, &gt;A&lt;, -5-, FVO, SP!, Raid, and a [censored] load of other guilds way before you were ever on the shard. and ALL of them had stupid politics and [censored] 10x worst and more entertaining than any of that drama. Its just funny you still think i care about any of that and try to slander me by rubbing it in my face. I guess you didnt understand the point i was making, IT JUST DOESNT MATTER to some people online, thats why some people will be guilded with a immature brat cheating speedhacker not mentioning any names evne if they hate him or have very little respect for him, just because they REALLY care about what people think about them online. Same people that constantly talk [censored] and try to belittle people online and bring people down over petty [censored] like they are still in highschool are the ones who REALLY care about their self image online. you think im crazy, i think you're crazy for carying so much wether im crazy or not and constantly trying to convice people that i am lol.

Keep on caring so much its hilarious. You cared enough to make a new stratics account after getting banned probably just to make your post LOL hilarious.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I care.

[/ QUOTE ]

We know GG... we know.

There there, its not the end of the world.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YEA, i've also been in SUF, &gt;A&lt;, -5-, FVO, SP!, Raid, and a [censored] load of other guilds way before you were ever on the shard. and ALL of them had stupid politics and [censored] 10x worst and more entertaining than any of that drama. Its just funny you still think i care about any of that and try to slander me by rubbing it in my face. I guess you didnt understand the point i was making, IT JUST DOESNT MATTER to some people online, thats why some people will be guilded with a immature brat cheating speedhacker not mentioning any names evne if they hate him or have very little respect for him, just because they REALLY care about what people think about them online. Same people that constantly talk [censored] and try to belittle people online and bring people down over petty [censored] like they are still in highschool are the ones who REALLY care about their self image online. you think im crazy, i think you're crazy for carying so much wether im crazy or not and constantly trying to convice people that i am lol.

Keep on caring so much its hilarious. You cared enough to make a new stratics account after getting banned probably just to make your post LOL hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you dont do any of what your complaining people do to you? You really care enough to make it a point to talk [censored] to me every chance you get?

"think you're crazy for carying so much wether im crazy or not and constantly trying to convice people that i am lol."

S

Sir Ha-ward

If you didnt care at all what people think why would you get into vents freaking out when you died trying to re deem yourself? Just curious... who got banned? Lowell

...and another btw, isnt it time for you to post more pics of you with other guys girls, like jumping in the pic and screaming "omg plz take a pic of me so everyone in an online game will think im more than a loser" , lolz

<blockquote><hr>

YEA, i've also been in SUF, &gt;A&lt;, -5-, FVO, SP!, Raid, and a [censored] load of other guilds way before you were ever on the shard

[/ QUOTE ]

TY for making my point, now how many were you kicked out of? However many it is/was ill add TnT to the list by mid year when you have one of your freak outs and get kicked from the guild

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

If you didnt care at all what people think why would you get into vents freaking out when you died trying to re deem yourself? Just curious... who got banned? Lowell

...and another btw, isnt it time for you to post more pics of you with other guys girls, like jumping in the pic and screaming "omg plz take a pic of me so everyone in an online game will think im more than a loser" , lolz

[/ QUOTE ]

that 2nd quote i always tell him that in game, but i think its funny he denies it.