• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KOC Died.

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never farmed anything but a champ spawn since I've been here on SP. I don't buy gold EVER. Do you remember when we were JSV, I told you that template sucked, and you said it didn't then I proceeded to dirt nap you about 3 times? Now quiet down DT.
Lol speedy you have never even fought me.. Quit making **** up that you don't know it makes you look bad. Or I am going to have to start pulling up pictures.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol speedy you have never even fought me.. Quit making **** up that you don't know it makes you look bad. Or I am going to have to start pulling up pictures.
We were both JSV, I asked you how much you paid for the weapon, all you would say is a lot. Then you told me you wanted to try your template out on me, I said ok, all you could do was AI/death strike, I'd GH and you'd die in an explosion flame strike. And I'd say I would fight you now, but I know what would happen. You'd death strike, I'd heal, you'd get cursed, then smoke bomb and run. What a fun fight. Please get a template and report back to me asap.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's pretty clear that KOC has finally died. You'd be hard pressed to find one KOC if you traveled the shard for 48hours straight. I guess they got sick of collecting death robes and went back to Tram shards.

:spider:
*giggles*

I see em all the time where I bank and etc. and so on and so forth ... :) They sportin that KOC tag and alive least where I see em, so I guess it is them. :)

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were both JSV, I asked you how much you paid for the weapon, all you would say is a lot. Then you told me you wanted to try your template out on me, I said ok, all you could do was AI/death strike, I'd GH and you'd die in an explosion flame strike. And I'd say I would fight you now, but I know what would happen. You'd death strike, I'd heal, you'd get cursed, then smoke bomb and run. What a fun fight. Please get a template and report back to me asap.
seriously speedy you are such a tool who are you trying to impress on these forums with constant l33tness?

we get it, you're l33t at UO, lifting weights, and getting chicks thats like ALL YOU DO, you rock, you're way better at it than anybody else who could ever post on this forum cause you're awesome IRL and you know it. Seriously WE GET IT speedy.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seriously speedy you are such a tool who are you trying to impress on these forums with constant l33tness?

we get it, you're l33t at UO, lifting weights, and getting chicks thats like ALL YOU DO, you rock, you're way better at it than anybody else who could ever post on this forum cause you're awesome IRL and you know it. Seriously WE GET IT speedy.
All I did was explain a previous event that happened in game. Way to derail though. All aboard the RL train. TOOT TOOT.

E

Elmer Fudd

You sure its us that Died?
Jees D you have got to be real tired of being faceplanted by me?
Keeps happening over and over and over....stay on yer tammer, you stand a better chance....lol

T

Turtle

Yep you killed me while I was on the phone...pretty lucky! Not sure why you posted a pic from months ago when I was naked but I assume its because that is the only one you have. But lets not take away from that spectacular kill! I mean you got me naked and afk you deserve a metal with a cookie on it.
So answer me this...when you came in the second time why did you run when I brought my mage? Real pvp is scary isn't it.

E

Elmer Fudd

Yep you killed me while I was on the phone...pretty lucky! Not sure why you posted a pic from months ago when I was naked but I assume its because that is the only one you have. But lets not take away from that spectacular kill! I mean you got me naked and afk you deserve a metal with a cookie on it.
So answer me this...when you came in the second time why did you run when I brought my mage? Real pvp is scary isn't it.

Translation: Excuse/Excuse/Excuse/Cry Cry Cry

So if I came and said the same thing as you just did, what would you say???

all yer normal crap,

"way to fail" "owned 1v1" "You had to change up yer template because of me" "tired of collecting death robes" and many others, if you loose on yer mage and yer tammer its never valid, but I kill you and didnt even have to use and exploit or a dragon..............Funny huh???

But hey, way to be a legend in your own mind.....
Thanks for all the silver and loot, at least yer good for something.....

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That about sums it up elmer... Wait until you see the ICQ log this time :)

T

Turtle

So I'll ask again why did you run when I came on my mage Elmer?
NBD though you brought back 5 people to fight me all with stealth hide and ninja. The best part was when Kage rolled in late and I had him 1v1 and after I cast 1 spell he insta ran 10 screens until everyone came to help. All Hail the great Kage!
Another question...why does it take 5 people to kill D on a mage? You've all said I suck...hrmm, confusing.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wheres BR, anyone seen him? cmon BR respond I know you can do it. And na I have the partys and I invite the people, and they just show up here without the invites bc im sooo cool ;)

thanks for caring though about my REAL life.

E

Elmer Fudd

Here it is folks, I kill Big D one v one and hes so mad, he has to triple client to try and win, but once again he fails miserably, and btw everyone...look in my pack.....see those vases, wonder why he needed those............LMAO

I dont need them but he sure does.....and still looses......I have your loot again Big D

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You claim I ran from you... I was running from all of the pixies that was casting like machine guns against me...

Like I told you earlier... I will fight you anytime one on one... field fight or public for everyone to witness.... either way you will die.

Now go ahead and cry about how you will not fight me one on one because I had my chance and I ran from you... but not tell everyone how you was hugging the spawn so that Kage would not wipe the floor with you :loser:

If that doesn't work for you I guess you could try to come up with some other pathetic attempt at storytime....

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm starting to think Puffy has a thing for BR and Sakey...:bowdown:

T

Turtle

One posts about how he 1v1 killed me by showing a pic of himself inside a house. The very next post is from a guildmate talking about the same fight. You two should at least get your lies straight before you tell them.
Sorry Kage but your guild doesn't exactly know how to tell the truth, obviously.
The only reason you came was because I was already fighting 4 stealthers. Problem was you came late and they were all stuck inside affraid to come out and fight. Soon as you realized you had no support and saw me cast 1 spell you ran. Once you got 4 people outside to help you stopped running so I went back inside and died after being dismounted twice while having 5 people, 2 dryads, 2 SS and Thrasher on me. Only to be told on icq that I had Monster Ignore on and that I was the one to run from Kage into the pixies. Keep up those lies.

T

Turtle

This was taken awhile ago Elmer and instead of turning more in I started selling it but I just wanted to let you know how much those items mean to me.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's pretty clear that KOC has finally died. You'd be hard pressed to find one KOC if you traveled the shard for 48hours straight. I guess they got sick of collecting death robes and went back to Tram shards.

:spider:
To put this thread back on topic, Bo would say that koc certainly isnt dead. Just ask the TNT that were on last night. Bo would like to thank those for the loots, and if any of them have pieces they would like to trade, just pm the Bo. Bo at one point in time had to call in help to loot, Bo's kills.

T

Turtle

To put this thread back on topic, Bo would say that koc certainly isnt dead.
Your right Hugi, KOC is apparently still around I just didn't realize they all have hiding, stealth an ninja now. My mistake.

S

Sunchicken

"they all have hiding, stealth an ninja now."

Thats funny maybe i should get stealth and hide so i can actually get on your screen before you tuck tail and run back to your hidding dismounters.

F

Førsaken

Your right Hugi, KOC is apparently still around I just didn't realize they all have hiding, stealth an ninja now. My mistake.
Because we know majority of TnT don't run stealthers. :sleep2:

T

Turtle

TNT
47.7 Hiding
44.2 Ninja
00.6 Stealth

KOC
55.5 Hiding
47.0 Ninja
00.5 Stealth

FIRM
65.2 Hiding
84.5 Ninja
0.00 Stealth

*shrug*.... Just found it funny 5 KOC came to fight me solo even after I called Elmer out for running for the hills 1v1 from the same spot. When he "claims" to want to 1v1 and duel everyone on the shard. Then those 5 were all stealth characters.

Sure TNT has stealth players but they don't go around saying they could beat everyone on the shard in a 1v1. I can't say the same for KOC.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TnT also has 72 members, where as we have 48. Meaning you have 1/3 as many people as we do, not to mention the MYTH that run with TnT. Based on those averages, in sheer numbers, TnT has more hide/stealth characters.

F

Førsaken

TnT also has 72 members, where as we have 48. Meaning you have 1/3 as many people as we do, not to mention the MYTH that run with TnT. Based on those averages, in sheer numbers, TnT has more hide/stealth characters.
Not sure why you bother trying logic with someone such as D, but, maybe you are just wanting to be a nice guy. :D

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are back to fighting over guild skill averages again, when are you going to log in the game you guys claim to love so much and actually play?

I care to that extent that this is crappy reading material, Id rather be reading about fights that are happening in game, not fights that could potentially happen if they did decide to log in.

MNF, FTW!!! WHOS WATCHING IT! :scholar:

T

Turtle

Your math is as bad as your english.
I'll use your numbers...
TNT - 72 members
KOC - 48 members
Meaning we have 1/3 more or KOC has 1/3 less, not 1/3 as many. Now lets move on to Math..

It's obvious we would have more hide, stealth, ninja characters because our numbers are bigger. Your avg. is called the arithmatic mean but to be more accurate in comparison (because of the difference in guild size) you'd need to use a weighted avg.
KOC has more stealthers per player then TNT, although TNT has more stealth characters overall just by pure numbers.

Getting punched in the head is bad mmk? :scholar:

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually your math would be worse D, you say all koc have hiding, stealth, and ninja than in your next post you say our skill average for hiding is 55.5, 47 ninja, and .5 stealth. Bo is no math major, but Bo knows those numbers certainly dont = everyone having those skills.
And are you really going to complain about a stealth template? How many of your characters run stealth? Bo guesses 2 outta 3. That is 66.67% there matho that is higher than any guilds average.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thats funny maybe i should get stealth and hide so i can actually tuck tail and run back to our house and die there.
There ya go sweetums, I FIFY.

T

Turtle

I only pvp with one character, my mage. I wasn't pointing out who had more to begin with incase you didn't notice. My point above all this nonsense that Speedy started was that people, for example Elmer come here spouting about how no TNT will 1v1 and how l33t KOC are.
Then I get a clear 1v1 with him and he runs away without even attempting to fight me. He brings back 5 people in an obvious gank but on top of that all 5 characters have hiding, stealth and ninja.
So if I'm walking down the mean streets of Luna and I run across 5 KOC, those 5 have a much better chance of all being hide stealth ninja then if I run across 5 TNT. Not sure how you think that is bad math, maybe because you part of the problem - not the solution.

S

Sunchicken

Thats funny maybe i should get stealth and hide so i can actually tuck tail and run back to our house and die there.
There ya go sweetums, I FIFY.
Sweet Heart ive never ran from any 1vs1 and i dont plan on starting anytime soon.
You just keep to your stealther, real pvpers are discussing things here

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only pvp with one character, my mage. I wasn't pointing out who had more to begin with incase you didn't notice.
Ok so Bo would like to point out, you pvp on your tamer a **** ton. Maybe not in the last week or so but lets be real stud. Havent you posted pics of you killing people on all of your characters? Bo guesses you dont call that pvp.
You are the one that pointed out that all of koc have stealth, hide, and ninja. Than you posted the numbers. Are you in a different thread??? Did you bump your head from when you posted this stuff?? Really D, your nonsense is getting old.

T

Turtle

Ok so Bo would like to point out, you pvp on your tamer a **** ton. Maybe not in the last week or so but lets be real stud..
Haven't played my tamer in pvp since I joined TNT. Good effort. :scholar:

You are the one that pointed out that all of koc have stealth, hide, and ninja. Than you posted the numbers. Are you in a different thread??? Did you bump your head from when you posted this stuff??
Any :scholar: would not think I meant literally every single person had those skills. Wow.... but its good to see about 50% of your guild does, including you.
I only posted the numbers because one of your esteemed guildmates said TNT had more and then proceeded to fail math. You followed suit.
Now stop complaining about this and get back to the point I made. Your :sad4: guildmates posted about being superior pvpers but clearly are not. This of course includes you. :loser:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You played your tamer a week ago actually.... When Vitamin K came out and killed you and a few others

T

Turtle

Not exactly...I was naked and gating/resing my mage. Plus fighting K isn't exactly pvp to me and I'm not going to explain why...

E

Elmer Fudd

Elmer come here spouting about how no TNT will 1v1 and how l33t KOC are.
Then I get a clear 1v1 with him and he runs away without even attempting to fight me.

Hey Sweetie, I havent come here saying I gave you a one v one and didnt post a sceenie of it, I did give you a one v one and you died both times, so quit crying about not getting one, You got the chance twice and lost, im not here crying and pancakes about it, im proving it on the field and showing it,

and btw any other TnT I woulndt care about posting sceen shots if I happen to get them, cause I dont care, but you!

Absolutly cause all you do is talk about how great you are and most all yer screen shots are from dragon kills, seems like yer failing miserably at one v one's and I cant believe you died to me, im terrable, so whats that say about you? Your just pissed cause you lost fair and square.

I didnt use vases, there were not pets, I didnt use the spawn to kill you, I didnt Run away, nothing, just killed you flat out, its just a game Big D, just go practice and try and get better, your not quite there yet, but if you need some pointers Kage or Forsaken,Speedy, Sunchicken, Enigma,Nym and many others could work with ya son....just ask em they would be more then willing to help ya out

G

Goron

Your guild died.

And I beat you in a duel when my char had hiding, stealth, ninja, tinkering, and no resist. Oh and you had GM poison. So let's not embarass yourself any more, k?
lol, yet you are the one quitting... I only see one embarrassment here.
Well, not everyone can handle Siege- its ok speedy, we have seen a lot of trammies come and go... Most start out just like you- talking a lot of crap, always saying how they are the best... but in the end, few of them can actually hack it and leave.

Don't feel bad, you are not alone, many trammies have come and gone- you can go have fun with them on produ shards:)

H

Hawkind

Well I know I haven't been logging in much but not much has changed except now D's corpse gets chilly when I leave him eating dirt 1v1.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your guild died.

And I beat you in a duel when my char had hiding, stealth, ninja, tinkering, and no resist. Oh and you had GM poison. So let's not embarass yourself any more, k?
lol, yet you are the one quitting... I only see one embarrassment here.
Well, not everyone can handle Siege- its ok speedy, we have seen a lot of trammies come and go... Most start out just like you- talking a lot of crap, always saying how they are the best... but in the end, few of them can actually hack it and leave.

Don't feel bad, you are not alone, many trammies have come and gone- you can go have fun with them on produ shards:)
Careful, Goron. Some of these boys spontaneously combust when smacked with the truth. It's true! I saw it happen to one of them just this morning. It almost singed my eyebrows! :)

G

Goron

Kat and Goron, two names I haven't seen in months. Wonder why? Do you realize 2 nights ago

Me
Bo
Wrath

Took on

Death Tax - DIED
Shay'Lei - DIED
Weakling - DIED
Asty - RAN
Burden Rise - DIED

and we all lived? I'm not leaving because we lose, I'm leaving because the shard is inactive. Goron has admitted I am better than him, I'm not even sure why he's in this thread. And a trammy is someone who takes no risks, IE plays a stealth tamer who hides in a house, Kat. I was here before you, and I'll still be here, just not until the holidays are over and more action comes.
lol...
I love how two faced k0c are...
here we have speedy saying that we are not match 5v3, yet the last couple of nights k0c has been hiding in Brook's saying they didn't want to fight because we had one or two more than them... And then, when they finally did get brave enough to come outside and a couple of them died, they blamed it on the fact they were outnumbered by one or two...

c'mon guys, are you uberleet or not?
If you are, stop house hiding every night. If you are not, stop claiming you are! lol...

As for not being sure why I'm in this thread... *looks at Speedy's post saying he can't handle Siege and needs to quit* ... hmm... maybe you are confused Speedy, this is the Siege forum, don't you have some threads to play around in on a produ shard forum? kthxbye

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Careful, Goron. Some of these boys spontaneously combust when smacked with the truth. It's true! I saw it happen to one of them just this morning. It almost singed my eyebrows! :)
Kat and Goron, two names I haven't seen in months. Wonder why? Do you realize 2 nights ago

Me
Bo
Wrath

Took on

Death Tax - DIED
Shay'Lei - DIED
Weakling - DIED
Asty - RAN
Burden Rise - DIED

and we all lived? I'm not leaving because we lose, I'm leaving because the shard is inactive. Goron has admitted I am better than him, I'm not even sure why he's in this thread. And a trammy is someone who takes no risks, IE plays a stealth tamer who hides in a house, Kat. I was here before you, and I'll still be here, just not until the holidays are over and more action comes.

T

Turtle

I never said I was good at dueling but I'm not terrible either. Anyone that can cast faster then me for one reason or another is going to beat me. Just like Araka did earlier today. He was casting gheal faster then I cast harm so he's going to win...but it still takes him 20-30 minutes to do it. I believe it took you even longer Speedy and your certainly faster then me.
Please don't confuse being better with being faster.
I could even the odds but I choose not to. I just don't care that much if I win or lose at a 1v1 mage duel. Some of us don't consider it the end all be all of skill.

T

Turtle

Speedy will you come over and decorate my xmas tree? I bet your real good at it.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never said I was good at dueling but I'm not terrible either. Anyone that can cast faster then me for one reason or another is going to beat me. Just like Araka did earlier today. He was casting gheal faster then I cast harm so he's going to win...but it still takes him 20-30 minutes to do it. I believe it took you even longer Speedy and your certainly faster then me.
Please don't confuse being better with being faster.
I could even the odds but I choose not to. I just don't care that much if I win or lose at a 1v1 mage duel. Some of us don't consider it the end all be all of skill.
I'm sure it did take me longer. I was running 65 med on the template, do you expect much else?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Me
Bo
Wrath

Took on

Death Tax - DIED
Shay'Lei - DIED
Weakling - DIED
Asty - RAN
Burden Rise - DIED

Thats odd.. I've been in Luna most nights this week and saw you maybe once and it wasn't for very long. Seems to me you you're either confused or we're playing at different times, but lets see... night before last, all right around Brooks house and 1 near the JSV house inside the walls...

Kage - Dead
Superstition - Deadx2
JC - Dead
Forsaken - Dead
Back in Black - Dead
Speedy - Nowhere to be found.. as usual

Its funny how you huff n puff about how good you are, yet we rarely see you. Dunno why any of it matters... killing is the objective in PvP and TnT doesn't seem to have any trouble making KoC corpses and vice versa. Its about having fun. I've got nothing to proove. I stink at PvP, but I'm still out there having fun. Who's better than who, or who's been here the longest is irrelevant.

M

Mr X

Its not irrelevant Kat. When you make your farewell to siege post it lets everyone know how much of an old school sieger you were and how much it took to break you into quitting siege and running back to a production shard.

Speedy is just another notch in my belt.

:gun:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not irrelevant Kat. When you make your farewell to siege post it lets everyone know how much of an old school sieger you were and how much it took to break you into quitting siege and running back to a production shard.

Speedy is just another notch in my belt.

:gun:
What size is your waist? You must be somewhat large due to all the trammies you've pushed back to prodo!!! Thanks :love:

:gun: dont kill people "smart" people with :gun: kill people. love that quote.

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets say for sake of argument what you say is true and KoC is dead, what does that mean for you TnT? Means you got really no one to PvP with. Oh sure you can come raid GIL spawns and randomly kill us but what fun is that? After all we mostly cary mongbats loot (except Cali and Mystikal and maybe a couple others). We are trying to learn to pvp but most of us will always be crappy pvpers. so you will be left with trying to find us on spawns, killing us and drylooting our mongbat loots, which in the end will make you leet pvpers. Eventlually the die hard spawners like myself will get tired of the BS and you will be left playing with yourselves. There is a line between griefing and siege play and if you tell me otherwise your full of you know what.