• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Knight's Armor - FYI

C

Cysphruo

If you turned in items for those I hope you saved some, the next publish there's gonna be a dexxer and a mage suit added.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened to your vendor house.....? I see another has fallen. They'll rename Luna soon to Nabinville if this keeps happening. Talk about a Monolopy on vendor houses in Luna. :thumbdown:

M

MysticLlama

I wouldnt call it a monopoly.. he's got a lot of houses, but there aren't that many renters. A lot of older and still active vendor houses have spots available.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard that was mentioned at the last town hall. So perhaps there will be a paladin set, a warrior set and a mage set. I'd imagine they will all have a similar level of stats, appropriate for their wearer.

Thanks for the concern about my home. Yes, it was a hard choice, but I decided to take a break from vending for a bit. Those 24 vendors were all mine and considering the convenient location, it took several hours a day to ensure they were kept stocked.

Nabin is a very honest trader, you just can't beat him for good service.... pays 100% up front, no pressure to move or anything (it took all day). I'd imagine some of that was because of my rep for honest dealings though. Please don't try to take advantage of the man. :) (Not saying anyone would, but gotta mention it.)