• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Knight of Honor

P

Pookster

I have been training honor now with my tamer & Have been working on my last dot to complete my knight of honor. been at it for 3 days now to complish & yet have not. I been training at Thrasher & made it this far. Any suggests that can help me get that last one finished? Appreciate the help Thanks Pookster

C

Connor_Graham

Succubi will get you to Knight fast. There is a single one that spawns on the lower level of the Fan Dancer Dojo, or one in the back of Blood Dungeon. Miasma is also good for getting to Knight.

G

Garaba

I did it honoring Ancient Liches, but that was before the necro AI change. If you plan on using honor its not worth the effort. But if you just want the title then there is a short list of monsters to kill solo.

Barlons, Ancient Wyrms, Paragon Blood Elemental, sucubi, most mondain legacy named creatures and Ancient Liches.

P

Pookster

Thanks m8 I give that a try. I just thought Thrasher would take me all the way. Maybe thats just not the case here. But thanks Here I come balrods LOL

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
Thrasher has made many of my characters knight of honor (swords/archer/tamers)
with tamer it just takes ages as the other type of char doesnt have to use a pet.