• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kingdom Reborn Crash Problems

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have posted this already in the old forum but for now i got no update about this theme.

I got many crashes in KR when doing a champ, i think the mobs causing the problem, but dont know exactly. Are you other guys playing KR have the same iusses?

I have tried it on two different Systems.

System 1:
Machine name: ARNDT-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_rtm.061101-2205)
Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/22/06 23:14:48 Ver: 08.00.12
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 1641MB used, 6699MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
ATI HD 3870XT Card

System2:
Machine name: Hans-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_rtm.061101-2205)
Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/22/06 23:14:48 Ver: 08.00.12
Processor: Intel Quad Q6600 (4 CPUs)
Memory: 4094MB RAM
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
ATI HD 3870XT Card

I get on both machines the same error report:

Produkt
Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn

Problem
Funktioniert nicht mehr

Datum
01.06.2008 00:56

Status
Nicht berichtet

Problemsignatur
Problemereignisame: APPCRASH
Anwendungsname: UOKR.exe
Anwendungsversion: 2.53.0.2
Anwendungszeitstempel: 483c85b5
Fehlermodulname: UOKR.exe
Fehlermodulversion: 2.53.0.2
Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 483c85b5
Ausnahmecode: c0000005
Ausnahmeoffset: 0002c2e8
Betriebsystemversion: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
Zusatzinformation 1: fd00
Zusatzinformation 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Zusatzinformation 3: fd00
Zusatzinformation 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

And iam angry about the patch status, many things are broken or not brought in in KR and NOTHING is done, NOTHING and for this iam paying money, i must be crazy or?

L

Loquacious Wrath

And iam angry about the patch status, many things are broken or not brought in in KR and NOTHING is done, NOTHING and for this iam paying money, i must be crazy or?

I too am frustrated KR hasn't been further fixed. But do try to remember that the KR client was free and you are technically paying for the 2d client service.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too am frustrated KR hasn't been further fixed. But do try to remember that the KR client was free and you are technically paying for the 2d client service.
and what the hell is with my old 3d favorite client i have bought third dawn!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As I post this I'm sitting waiting for a plane at LAX coming home from a business trip. Since I've been away all week, I've been too busy to log in to KR and will need to patch the desktop when I get home. Once I do, I'll see what's going on.

B

Belmarduk

and where the hell is with my old 3d favorite client i have bought third dawn!
Yep - Keep logging in searching for it - then see its gone and KR is far from finished and ignored - so I dont login and close UO again......

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah starting kr and then closing is the only thing functing correctly ;). but a simple click on the credits and you will see in which state the client is, ohh i think this is special because the devs are ashamend to show there names in the credits.

but the worst thing is that we didn't get any information about, like yeah we are working on this problem or no we are to busy now we must bring the trammel event to an end, we cant patch now or sorry we are to stupid to understand the code of the fired devs we can't help ya out!

See you naked in Britannia Lucitus!

J

Joyous2K

yeah starting kr and then closing is the only thing functing correctly ;). but a simple click on the credits and you will see in which state the client is, ohh i think this is special because the devs are ashamend to show there names in the credits.

but the worst thing is that we didn't get any information about, like yeah we are working on this problem or no we are to busy now we must bring the trammel event to an end, we cant patch now or sorry we are to stupid to understand the code of the fired devs we can't help ya out!

See you naked in Britannia Lucitus!

I couldn't figure out what version I had. I use KR. I think my batcher works automatically. When I click credits though... I get these credits.... but they are bugged... it starts to scroll upward but stops incomplete and then resets... I don't see a version though

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of us know the actual reason KR seems so stalled, but it might get us in trouble if we say it.. not because its bad or anything, but because of where it was told to us.

Devs might benefit a bit from being honest about it, though. It's nothing terrible, and far from abandoning the client or stopping work on it.. it's really just the obvious answer.

M

meridus

Your KR build version can be found on the lower right hand screen of your login.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Some of us know the actual reason KR seems so stalled, but it might get us in trouble if we say it.. not because its bad or anything, but because of where it was told to us.

Yep... unfortunately.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no problem with it, if they say hey we want to introduce some new features with SA and we have special plans with KR we can not say anything. but KR isnt forgotten and we are still devolping on it. everything would be fine, buit with the status quo iam not saticsfied, I really want a statement of that topic.

L

Loquacious Wrath

Even though I don't hear exactly what is going on with KR, I do like to hear the "it is being worked on" comments at least.

B

Belmarduk

Yep... unfortunately.
FFS - Sorry but are they stupid or what???
I think this is one of the worst times to play stupid secret games - They DO know that they are most likely losing players on a daily basis because of this????