• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

King *Slashes out Fish* Toad

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Slopping knee high in the sludge of the swamps, *glad I brought my rubber boots*, here is where I feel the most at home, in the slimy green goo, pitch dark with no moon out tonight, sounds of the bull-frogs croaking rumors between themselves, I can understand only parts of what they are saying. News from the fishes in the sea, they have heard of the swamps witch's desires, *to turn the King into a Toad",* *whispers of a fish with the fins to go with....The Spell* the spell to turn his Highness Into a Toad. With this kinda news I stand perfectly still, then...... *rubbing her hands together grinning widely*. Let the fun begin, might need to find out bout what them "ol Pirates been up to, hopefully drunk on some island drunk on Rum. ...............

.......to be continued

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
My plan is working, and thanks to a Lassie from Vesper, I have a King fish. Perhaps I will get larger ones for the contest but this first one shall due for what i need. Little did the Lassie know what my intent was with this slimy thing but I shall begin preparation for the spell. With the arson to my abode I lost the original grimoire I was writing with the spell for this but I remember most of it, and if it fails the worst that could happen is he turns into something else.

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
I play Catskills but Really I'm a Witch and dabble with VooDoo Dolls * As My Character, not really IRL , Jus sayn * haha