• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

King of the Mountain

• Thread starter imported_Dark Nova
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Dark Nova

Who is considered to be the best on this shard?

Best guild?

Best mage?

Best player?

Best dueler?

Hoping to get some knowledge before i come. Hopefully this wont turn into another harrower thread

J

Jobe FTW

Guild - UOD
Mage - Animocity
Player - Lava
Dueler - Iggy

IMO

G

<blockquote><hr>

Guild - UOD
Mage - Animocity
Player - Lava
Dueler - Iggy

IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO....I dont know Lava that well, but the others...LOL

The truth from my stint of playing here:
Guild: FHP
Mage: Xandros
Player: Floyd The Barber
Dueler: I dont duel :p Im a LP dexxer!

S

SaintSylvia

<blockquote><hr>

Best guild?

Best mage?

Best player?

Best dueler?

Hoping to get some knowledge before i come. Hopefully this wont turn into another harrower thread

[/ QUOTE ]

best guild? BC who else runs fel.
mage, xandros, pyro i'l even give some credit to karl or seig, or some of the others that try.
best player no one all are whiners.
best dueler xandros kid is sick and not sober half the time.

B

BlackBetty

This is one of the silliest questions I have ever seen asked on these boards and not sure why folks still do it.

If you are coming to this shard, just show up and do your "pwnage".

I

imported_Dark Nova

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Best guild?

Best mage?

Best player?

Best dueler?

[/ QUOTE ]

best guild? BC who else runs fel.
mage, xandros, pyro i'l even give some credit to karl or seig, or some of the others that try.
best player no one all are whiners.
best dueler xandros kid is sick and not sober half the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best Guild - I must agree with, BC seems to be everyones common enemy and they win fights with little [censored] talk and with the supposide numbers advantage they have doesnt seem to catch up with them when 2 or 3 guilds have close to even numbers but all work together.

Best Mage - Havent seen xandros at all, my guess is he doesnt play much? I was told Pyro is White Widow and The Blessing who seems to be very talented. By karl i assume you mean Karl the VII? he seems fairly good but mostly works well with his guildmates as a team player. Seig i dont know very well i see him plenty in despise and at yew gate, i admire his style of playing without a guild and running people off to 2 on 1 fights while wall of stoning behind them so he can cut off huge groups of people.

Best Player - Still havent found anyone too outstanding but there are alot of guilds that are all willing to help newer players. In my opinion Great Lakes as a whole seems to be a fairly great place.

Best Dueler - Only seen a few people dueling, Instagater, Seig, Damien, Victoriousiamity, Peon. All seem very talented and know their templates well and how to play them. Great Lakes has alot of talented players and guilds but not as many duelers as some other shards. As i have seen this week there have been countless fights which shows that Great Lakes isnt as dead as people claim it to be.

L

`Lynk

I see all of these people say that BC is the best guild. Do you not venture to fel?

Best Guild - TDR/J^W/RiD - If we roll with our core group we can consistently handle any other guild with bigger numbers.
Best Mage - I would feel concieted if I truthfully answer this. (Dorinda comes in 2nd though)
Best Player - Best all-around player? I would say EDA. From PvM to PvP he does it all. Dexer, mage, tamer, bard. He can play all the templates.
Best Dueler - I gotta give this one to a BC, Xandros is the king of weaken spam

I

imported_Lightning

Seriously Nova? Little [censored] talk? *laughs* maybe YOU don't talk smack, but BC is the KING of talking smack. The only thing you won't hear is "nice hack" or somethign similar to that.

I don't think this shard has a "best" guild. I think it's all how you look at it.

J

Jobe FTW

If we roll with our "core" group we own everything, and if we do get chased out of despise and get beat, well it was not our "core" group that was there. Please do not ask for names in this "core" group. Thanks.

L

`Lynk

I could list the core group, but I'm pretty sure I'd offend some of my own guildies. So I'll refrain.

I

imported_Dark Nova

<blockquote><hr>

Seriously Nova? Little [censored] talk? *laughs* maybe YOU don't talk smack, but BC is the KING of talking smack. The only thing you won't hear is "nice hack" or somethign similar to that.

I don't think this shard has a "best" guild. I think it's all how you look at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

BC in general doesnt say anything at a spawn, they come in and kill then maybe type a quick "lol" or "thanks for the spawn" or the ever so famous "thanks for the 120 magery" other than that they almost never say a word.

As for me not [censored] talking i dont know what your inferring but i am not in BC, I am not even on Great Lakes yet im slowly but surely working a character and getting him a suit so i can xfer over from my home shard. I am returning to the game after 2 years of not playing and leaving my home shard of chessy because there just isnt enough pvp unlike their seems to be on Great Lakes. As of right now im nothing but an observer and your shard seems to be the most active besides Pacific but the choices there are FL or FO_O who will just do anything to win which just isnt my style.

I

imported_Mystra

<blockquote><hr>

Best Player - Still havent found anyone too outstanding but there are alot of guilds that are all willing to help newer players. In my opinion Great Lakes as a whole seems to be a fairly great place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the best thing I have read today !

Just for anyone who cares .