• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] King Of Gladiator Boots

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Price Check on a pair of boots named "King of Gladiators". Its a Season 3 Catskills 1 of 1 event item with the duplicated sign on it. Even tho it may have been duped i feel it hold some value, so i decided to come here to know the actuall value. Picture will be posted below.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
857 billion would be my guess!

JK, JK, I have no clue myself but would love to own them. Wanna give em to me just for the heck of it?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
857 billion would be my guess!

JK, JK, I have no clue myself but would love to own them. Wanna give em to me just for the heck of it?
lol nah, i want to keep but want to know how much they are worth incase i decide to sell em at the fest or something.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a shame a 1 in 1 is duped to hell....first owner?? first buyer??

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I know that one guy named Sephiroth that always sits on the second floor in Luna owns a pair.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you guys for your stories and comments. Still looking for price check please

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bought a pair a little more than a year ago (for 150m possibly 200m, I forget the exact price) from a seller who will remain nameless. I exchanged the gold, and he handed me the pair that he had equipped. As I thanked him for a smooth trade, I still had his paper doll open. I watched him equip another pair before either of us recalled away.

True story :)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bought a pair a little more than a year ago (for 150m possibly 200m, I forget the exact price) from a seller who will remain nameless. I exchanged the gold, and he handed me the pair that he had equipped. As I thanked him for a smooth trade, I still had his paper doll open. I watched him equip another pair before either of us recalled away.

True story :)
Ah, well i think they are worth more (hopefully) because i paid a little more than you paid and wanted to know what it is worth. Prolly the reason why he sold so cheap is because he is a duper? idk but im open to other peoples price checks!