• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) King Kyrite 1998-2100

• Thread starter Rumpelstiltskin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

Rumpelstiltskin

This day is long overdue, I have never officially Announced my retirement before, But now is a good of time as any to do it,

We all play UO for reason, some of us want the rush of the glory days, Others just log on to get away from a hard day of life, and some of you just let the game and people consume your life.

Me, I been waiting for a reason to stop playing, and that reason has came. This game is dead my peers Houdini Shaun, Andrea, Pax, Avatar of WOE, Casper Got out a few years ago, In fact I think me and Orion are the only ones left from the Glory days. Pacific has been my home for the last 12 years, Its always been my home the first server I played on and its the Last, I always represented it to the best of my ability, I always tried to honor the way of Pacific.

I have made enemies, a long list of them that I cannot name. My biggest Enemy of all time was Stormbringer. I was 16 when I met the guy he taught me how to fight looked at him like he was a older brother, We got into a big fight one night in Roger Wilco, and since then over 12 years we have always had words with one another. In all reality I liked the guy had a lot of respect for him as a person he was a great GM and very good to his guildmates,

My oldest friends Kalabas great guy I hope for the best we have had a good run eh? 12 years :p

Houdini of Thugs and Pax, you guys taught me how to duel you are legends of pacific and its sad that 95% of the people here do not remember you.

To my "loyal friends" who have put up with me for So long, I know I can be a real Jerk sometimes. but you guys were always there when I asked you always willing to help me out. and if their is anything you need from me I will be there to assist you even thou I am no longer in the world of sosaria,

To GOO, Man this last year has been a blast and I am so good I got an opportunity to hang out with each of you, you really made it difficulty for me to leave you are all awesome people the best guildies I could of ever asked for. Mixtape NY and Lambo you guys are on your own now, I cannot express how when everything went bad the last few months you guys stayed Loyal, the next guild who picks you guys up will not be getting a great pvper but a Loyal great friend.

Orion Chad and Cole, You guys are the best pvpers on the west coast,
Chad you play everything and you play it well, anytemp you pick up you play it better than anyone, I have always had mad respect for you and I always enjoyed our fights.

Cole, Man you are a really cool guy, In your prime I never seen someone as dominate as you ever, your timing was like a Swiss watch, unbeatable.

Orion, Man when I met you, you were one of the best mage's on the server 12 years later you are still the best mage on the server, We have had some epic battles back in the OPP days at occolo with DF, to the 12 hour raids on Shadowloard base, Because Mythra did not sleep:p I have no higher respect for anyone in Ultima online than I do you, you do things the right way you Hold your own and back up whatever **** you talk...

I can sit here and write a story about everything But It would just be a boring read.

To everyone else good bye, Do what you want in this game, it your chance to express yourself.

I also like to say thank you to one special person who made me realize that there are better things in life than being a PVP ICON :D and thank you for putting up with me being a ****** bag, you are the only one that might of fully understood who I am.

Bye everyone,

M

Mixtape

awww goodbye ky :heart: ha catch you on icq! we had a good run ty for everything :)

C

canary

according to your thread headline you still have about 90 years before you can consider the character 'dead'.

G

Gellor

Before the trolls get out of hand, consider this a warning.

To kyrite, congrats on the retirement... but you'll be back... they always come back.:lol:

B

Budwieser

It was a pleasure to know you Kyrite. Good luck in your future.
The Bud.

M

mutau

Take good care of yourself, have a fun retirement and it was always fun knowing you.

R

Rand Al

I do not know if you really hated me but i did not hate you regardless of what slave girl #2 told you. UO is hard to quit i had to have someone make people believe i was some crazy stalker or whatever they told people about me to quit i should thank them so thanx! Hope all goes well with you.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I do not know if you really hated me but i did not hate you regardless of what slave girl #2 told you. UO is hard to quit i had to have someone make people believe i was some crazy stalker or whatever they told people about me to quit i should thank them so thanx! Hope all goes well with you.
Rand sometimes its better to be burned from the heat instead of the fire, just a though,

Also as you realize in ultima online, the Qualities that make us "Adorable" are the same qualities that make us intolerable.

and part of moving up in life is moving on!,

Good luck everyone, Happy pwning everyone

E

Eyes of Origin

Rand sometimes its better to be burned from the heat instead of the fire, just a though,

Also as you realize in ultima online, the Qualities that make us "Adorable" are the same qualities that make us intolerable.

and part of moving up in life is moving on!,

Good luck everyone, Happy pwning everyone
Someone is just full of life quotes lately.. reminds me of the one you told me the other day.. did you write it down? lol

S

SUPRsalad

Take care ky. Though you were a moody ****er, you were a decent man, and a fine player. You were a huge part of what this game was. You will be missed man. Good luck in whatever it is you do.

-H_Gemma

M

MasterP

Can i have your stuff??!!! I got it first!!!

Anyways we go way back to Napa and W@R. Was good knowing you. Hope you have fun. Also dont respond to haters. :)

S

SUPRsalad

update btw: my new house is getting closer to being 'move-in-able'.
kitchen cabinets finished, gotta finish up the electrical today, drywall sunday, finish drywall monday, tile and counters tuesday, then its just hardware, trim, and some minor details and H Gemma will officially have a home of his own again and might even have time for some Urt.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was good to fight with and against you. Hope your next "event" serves you well.

M

mutau

Some posts were removed because it didn't add to this thread, but distracted away from.

And since the origin of the distraction was removed, the replies were also removed. Sorry.