• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) King Blackthorn wants you for Governor!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand that Legends is smad all. Some of you may have already done the Governors thing. You might think there is nothing to do, and it means nothing. It provides a great opportunity to role play.
The following cities do not have Governors:

Britian
New Magincia
Moonglow
Skara Braea
Vesper
Yew

Step up and take a turn. If your interemsted in being a Governor send an email to [email protected] . I am. sure Erebus would like to help you out

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
But I already am Minoc's governor. If I assume another of those seats, the Zath clan will have TOO MUCH POWER!
And I will go mad with power and turn to evil.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had three seats last time. I just forgot about the election. Also got side trekked by other games.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What really shocks me is nobody wants New Magincia. It has a billion gold in city treasuery. All they have to do is turn on the buff. It will run for a year.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wasn't Magincia McNuge's city? Haven't seen them around much lately, haven't seen a lot of people around lately, lol. Summer time, vacations, tend to occupy our minds more this time of year.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah said one term was enough for him, request sent to Blackthorn to meet me at the stone of Skara Brae

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sitting in a chair made out of Yew oak, Grim reaches for a quil. The quill is a feather from Lord Oaks. Dips the quill in a vial of blood from Balron. Uses parchment made from skin of a nightmare. With quill to paper writes the following.

King Blackthorn,

At this time I'm requesting to be reinstated as Governor of Yew. I forfiet rights of Vesper and Jhelom Governship.

Signed,
Death Knight
Dread Lord Grim

The parchment is then attached to the claw of a skeletal dragon. The Skeletal dragon flys towards Britian.