• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kickoff Building Bash!

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well, since this is the birth of a new guild, we have to have to have a kickoff event. So, I have decided that we will have a building bash to celebrate the new guild. We will be holding this event at 4:00pm ET/12:00pm AT/3:00pm CT/2:00pm MT/1:00pm PT in Giggly Grove. We will all meet at the beginning of Elm Street (below).

We will then split into groups, and go down the street smashing cogs to retake our buildings! If you can attend, post below. This event will last about 1 hour, so if you can't be there the whole time please post below. We will have another event this Saturday, but we don't have the details on that quite yet!

S

Stravik

HEHEHEHE i posted one for friday night that I can run as well cooper sorry guess i should read before posting lol. And if ou need me to i can run sat as well.