• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Khaldun Journals

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hellooo fellow Sosarians! We doubt anyone else is crazy enough to keep duplicates of the Khaldun journals, but we are hoping to trade the last few we miss. We have quite a few doubles, yet we miss a few of the whole collection. And being such accursed perfectionists, we need to have these...
For the Tavara books (Journal: Discovery of the Tomb), we are still on the hunt for "Day Fourteen – Day Fifteen" and Day Sixteen Later, both in red cover. (We have the purples.)
For the Grimmoch journals we also are looking for two, "Day Two" in the purple format and "Day One" with red cover.
And lastly, for the Lysander notebooks we still miss "Day Eight – Day Ten" again in red cover.

This may look very random as for timing, one and a half year after that Khaldun event, but well... it is! Just never got to sort the books we gained back then before!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you can still go to Khaldun and kill these 3 and find the books.
And it shouldn't take long to get the ones you need.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you can still go to Khaldun and kill these 3 and find the books.
Yes, that will be the next strategy, in the likely case that no one else is that crazy hehe.

And it shouldn't take long to get the ones you need.
This we fear, you could be wrong about. Since it is random one can end up with dozens of the same "episodes", and still hunting in vain for the few that need to drop.

It is not that high on the priority list, but just one of those many small things that need closure.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I actually collected a bunch of these books when we were doing the dungeon too.
A few months ago I went and put them all together, so I would know which ones I had.
I found I only needed a few to have the whole collection.
I went down there and was able to get all of the ones I was missing.
I believe I was only there about an hour or two.

I hope someone has the ones you are missing.
Good Luck