• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kelmo, Do you smelllllllllllalalaaaa....

G

....what Cyber's cookin this weekend???

Soon to be reigning Siege Competitive Fantasy Football Champ….. <font color="red"> CYBERNICKEL!!!!</font>

Oh yeah, it sounds good doesn’t it? Whattaa RUSH!!!

And with the soon to be victory in the <font color="green">Stragglers league, I’ll be the two time - two time - two time Champion of Siege……..<font color="red">CYBERNICKEL!!!</font></font>

Don't smack the winner, just play the game.

I

imported_archite666

Oh..wait...time for a quote....

From the book of being ancient

" You know you are ancient when: You make "The Rock" and "Booker T" references in your everyday life."

U

unforgivenUO

*chuckle* you are much more confident in your possibilities this year since I am not there at the finals to greet you this time around.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*chuckle* you are much more confident in your possibilities this year since I am not there at the finals to greet you this time around.

[/ QUOTE ]

True!!!

Actually I gotta have career days from all my players to win in both games. I just had to reply to Kelmo's earlier post. Couldn't help myself!!

G

Don't forget there is a game tomorrow. I think. Good luck. *smiles*

N

ngl013

I think i had my worst game since week 2 against cyber... I should have played stecker...

G

*tips hat* I don't think L.T. has 60 pts in him. Where did that Giants RB come from? See you next year.

G

Thank you Sir!!!

I almost started K Smith instead. Glad I didn't.

G

Congrats. It was a fun season. Not enough trash talk, but I did get to wiggle my way into the final. I had to beat my mother and a guild mate to lose gold to... ummm... Never mind. It is about the bragging rights. *winks* You are the champ for a year.

G

Unless L.T. gets 300 yards and 5 touchdowns.... It could happen... Maybe I will just PK you. *nods*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Unless L.T. gets 300 yards and 5 touchdowns.... It could happen... Maybe I will just PK you. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]

LMOA

YOU ALREADY DID!!!

N

ngl013

that game is over, but the casual league has a real fantasy superbowl brewing... 114 to 106, me vs NY crack heads... with each team having a player left... me with Antonio gates, him with SD Defense.