• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep roof Corners

• Thread starter Duncan McDermott
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Duncan McDermott

I am trying to figure out an easy way to access the 4 corner roofs of a keep. I am tired of moving the ladder around each time I want to use them. I see gaza mats in a few pictures. How many cloth does it take to make one of them?
What I wanted to do was place some mats on the center keep roof and use the mats to access the corners from them. The 3 I bought don't seem to be able to raise any higher then the roof top. So I can't get over the raised stone. Are stairways the only way to access these? *forsees getting a lot of cotton in my future*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I'd look around for a vendor selling heritage tokens and just get 3 more ladders.

Goza mats take 25 cloth, if you want them coloured dye the cloth before you make the mats from it.

D

Duncan McDermott

I have been playing Siege lately. I haven't seen any of those for sale. If I ever do I will buy them up in a heartbeat.

25 isn't so bad I didn't know the cloth had to be dyed first. thanks

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were quite a lot for sale a while ago, try a 'wtb' post on Siege board?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a big fan of goza mats, but I'd probably go the ladder option as well. It is a lot of work getting the goza mats in place that you need, and to do a raised floor of mats on each corner and center would add a bit of unwelcome lag to your residence. You could build little staircases with the mats that would cut down on the lag, but of course then you would have a lot of staircases and that might interfere with your deco. Ladders can be inserted more subtly I think. ;)

D

Duncan McDermott

That number of staircases wouldn't look good for deco. If only my carpenter could build one of those wooden arched bridges that you see over ponds I would be in business. I'll keep trying to buy some tokens on Siege. I may be at this for a while. Good to see you back.

L

Lord Kynd

I am trying to figure out an easy way to access the 4 corner roofs of a keep. I am tired of moving the ladder around each time I want to use them. I see gaza mats in a few pictures. How many cloth does it take to make one of them?
What I wanted to do was place some mats on the center keep roof and use the mats to access the corners from them. The 3 I bought don't seem to be able to raise any higher then the roof top. So I can't get over the raised stone. Are stairways the only way to access these? *forsees getting a lot of cotton in my future*

get more ladders and leave them up.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm...there have been tons of Heritage tokens for sale on Siege - I haven't noticed any shortage of them. With the old Stratics boards going down, a main source of selling was lost. I don't think all that many have migrated to the temp boards. The usual overpriced vendors in Luna and near the moongates (Yew & Zento) have had a few of the tokens when I checked but it has been a few weeks.

If you don't get a quick response here, you might try posting on the Stonehaven town hall forum (http://stonehaven.forumarena.com) - that is where the TnT & their alliance post. Someone is likely to have tokens for sale.

-Skylark

D

Duncan McDermott

Skylark Someone Pm'd me with an offer for some tokens. I bought 3 of them this morning so I should be set.