• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Keep for Sale on Ice Island

MagicMan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Are you a New or Returning Player to the Siege Perilous Shard?
Do you like looking for a spot to place a house only to realize there is no room left even place a Keep?
If you would like to save the time of waiting for other houses while you are homeless, wait no longer.
If you act quickly this Keep can be yours today. You do not want to miss this opportunity.

This Keep is located on Ice Island as close as it can be to the Deceit entrance.
No need to take forever to drop off your dungeon loot when you house is right at the entrance.
You do not have to worry about everyone bothering you when you are located on Ice Island.

You can own this Keep today for the cost of only 1 Legacy Token or 1 Soulstone Token.

Please feel free to send me a private message or email [email protected] if you wish to make this Keep your home.

Are you ready to boost your gaming lifestyle to the next level?

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one is going to pay that for a keep. There are still keep spots available.

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok rumpy and mithranir iv been playing siege for 2 months you could both save my the two months grind for gp if you pm me and show me a location to place

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What was wrong with the "Keep " you got from Larry Lee, on Ice Isle?

to hard to get to for a character with no mage it means using a public portal to the dungeon and then i have to run all around ice island to reach the keep so i bid 1 mill for the keep at the entrance to dungeon or would like one on main land

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to hard to get to for a character with no mage it means using a public portal to the dungeon and then i have to run all around ice island to reach the keep so i bid 1 mill for the keep at the entrance to dungeon or would like one on main land

Yes that would suck to have to do that!