• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep Can Not Be Converted

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't understand the clear distance requirement mentioned for the south. There are plots everywhere, including inside the walls of Luna, that do not have that much clearance. The new Keep design on test center only has 2 tiles between the south steps and some trees.
the way i have always placed, you need 3 tiles north/south and 1 tile east/west side of the house.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UPDATE: Thanks for every ones help and advice. The problem was the rock under the north east corner of the Keep. I used the resize command and moved the Keep so it wasn't over the rock. I then used the convert option to place the new style Keep.

Thanks!
Glad it worked out for you.