• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep 4 Sale

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep for sale in Fel. Located near the swamp area with little to no spawn.. There are runes located at Bluntman and Cronics shops in Luna and near Britain North Mountain Pass. ICQ me, leave a message on the board, or message me here if you are interested. Will sell this weekend, opening bid is 5 mill.

Thanks,
Bman

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need to get rid of this Keep today.. Magic Seller is the high bid at 35 mill. Plan is to sell to her, but I havent seen her since she posted the bid. If anyone else would like to purchase this let me know. If I havent heard from her by this evening, I will have to sell to another buyer.