• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kaneda Ibashi

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
it was sad to see this house fall.
I was hoping the owner would see this and save it...
it had two shard shields in there and a soulstone.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww so sad. He was my neighbour for many years even though I rarely saw him. I believe he had a collection of stories.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For the life of me I cannot remember what name I know this player as, but he played for many years. We always said hello to each other in Moonglow. His RL brother "Lothar" played as well. It's been quite a few years since I've seen either of them logged in.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I know of RL brothers who played but I dont think the Lothar I know is Kaneda's brother. My Lothar's brother was Crackhead Bob. I can't think of his other names but I am pretty sure he would not have a house still standing. He stopped playing many many years ago.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AKA Tarrant and Vershawn, an old friend since Sonoma's early days. Sigh.
Vershawn! Thank you. It was rather upsetting to me that I couldn't remember his name with as long as we had been saying Hello to each other over the years. :(