• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

K-D Third Annual Vorpal Bunny Hunt

T

talween

April will be the third annual Vorpal Bunny Hunt, more details later

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
April will be the third annual Vorpal Bunny Hunt, more details later
Excellent!!! Thank You all for running a Shard Wide Event we need a lot more of these!! Keep up the great work. I will be there for sure!:sword:

T

talween

Come one, come all to Knight of Dragonkind's 3rd Annual vorpal bunny hunt!

Over 2 million in gold and prizes!

All participants get a grab box of goodies!

When: April 11, 2009

First 25 Players will get into the Large Field in Moonglow.

Gates will be provided behind the tailor shop in Luna at 5:00 Pacific Time. Registration opens at 5:00 pm, when hunt to start at 5:30.

EAch participant receives an initial 10 thorns, with more available.Regeants will be for sale for the Mages who underestimate their need.

What you will be collecting will be announced at the hunt.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
It's Wabbit Season! :)

G

Gawin

DUCK SEASON!!!!!

Can i bring my little friends... i mean frenzieds

T

talween

Some Pets will be ok, but we ask that there be only 1 pet, and not dragons please, or the field will be full with 5 dragons. Lets let more than 5 hunt please.

G

Gawin

I was just kidding.

5 Frenzies + 1 Vorpal Bunny = Less then 10 seconds of fun

T

talween

Didn't you say that you could kill a VB faster than anyone a year or so ago, then something came up and you didn't show?

G

Gawin

actually yes. I did have family problems and was unable to make it.

But will meet up any time i can to show any one who wants to see the fast way to kill a vorpal

ICQ me at 442-351 and ill be more then happy to show you

T

talween

Well at least you have a fairly clean field to wade in.

Less than a month to go now, see you all there

T

talween

I keep trying to put this on the calender and its not letting me. Anyone know the secret to do that?

R

Richard Pryor

Sexual favors have worked for me in the past, so you might give that a shot.

T

talween

Still well be in the big field in Moonglow. We looked for a bigger field but there isn't one that will produce bunnies off the thorns. The others we looked at only gave us regeants.

T

talween

today is the big day, look for the books at most banks, and the gates behind Luna Tailor shop about 5 pm pacific, and beside Skara Brae Communitiy center at the same time.

Hunt runs from 5:30 to 6:30 for spectators

T

talween

Hunt went well, small attendance but lots of action, the end till hunt 4 next year.