• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

K-D Annual Dungon Crawl

T

talween

I tried to put this on the calendar but was not allowed access so putting here.

On Saturday, October 18, K-D is sponsoring a dungeon crawl to Shame, down all 5 levels, with things to gather and prizes to get.

WE have a total of 2 mil and some other things for prizes this year.

Hunt will be from 5:30 to 7:30 and teams will be formed at the K-d Guild House.

Gates will open at 5:00 pm at two sites. Skara Brae Community Center, Tram and behind the Tailor Shop at Luna. Come join us for a fun evening.

C

Corrupted Goblin

If your going to do a crawl you should do something that requires a bit of skill like Labarynth. theres like 6 names creatures in there and its a bit tough but fun.

T

talween

we tried that the other night, and we all died. This is more for new players than people who have been uo forever, and have everything. Why it is so simple.

WE are getting into harder things, but not quite ready to crawl in the Lab.

L

Lady Mana

Well, since they changed forums I still haven't gotten my moderator access for the events calendar, but I posted it on the front page for you anyway. I didnt know if the times were PST or not, so could you clarify that?

Thanks xD

T

talween

I can't post to calendar either, and yes, all are pacific times. By then we should be back to standard time.

L

Lady Mana

Well I posted it to the calendar (seems it was approved) as well as on the front page... so you're good to go.

T

talween

WE are just less than a week before the event. Look for books scattered around the cities and dungeons with instructions.

See you there

T

talween

Because UO was cranky last Saturday, we only had 6 people come, and ran two teams. Seemed like everyone enjoyed it and we will be doing something like it next fall, somewhere. Maybe then we will be doing the harder ones, but we like levels so there is more than one place to hunt.

Watch for our Bunny Hunt sometime before next Easter. That will be K-D's next annual event.

B

Bluebottle

Because UO was cranky last Saturday, we only had 6 people come, and ran two teams. Seemed like everyone enjoyed it and we will be doing something like it next fall, somewhere. Maybe then we will be doing the harder ones, but we like levels so there is more than one place to hunt.

Watch for our Bunny Hunt sometime before next Easter. That will be K-D's next annual event.
Cranky indeed - Was it ever! I gave up trying not to freeze or to stay logged in for more than a few minute at a time :( Ah well gotta wait a whole year.