• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Justice Island House

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling the house on Justice Island in Trammel.

UO Stratics Zoomable Map of the Area

Best offer by the 26th will get it (you do not need to be available on the 26th to accept the house, I just want to give everybody a timeline so they don't expect to be able to get it any earlier).
I will be away most of the time between now and then, so I won't be able to respond to any questions.
If there are multiple people interested in it, I will try to let everybody know what the best offer is on the 24th or 25th to give people a last chance to give a better offer.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The current best offer is 20m.

I will be available to answer any questions and update any bidders on the status of this sale for the rest of today and tomorrow.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not leaving UO.

I just finally consolidated my items into a single house so I could close my last extra account... no real point in paying for more than one account just to hold onto a nice house spot, considering that I barely play for an hour each month.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am not leaving UO.

I just finally consolidated my items into a single house so I could close my last extra account... no real point in paying for more than one account just to hold onto a nice house spot, considering that I barely play for an hour each month.
I know the feeling! :devil: