• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just Wishful thinking

A

Adara

I was just about to post about that.
Is there any word of when this might happen?

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
From the FoF:

Origin will get to keep Publish 53 to itself for the weekend. There are a few bugs that we've identified that need fixing before it goes live - the main one being that Obsidian Blades and Chaos Shields are not actually being accepted by the Spring Cleaning NPCs.

I don't know how long it will take to fix "a few bugs" but it's only Monday now, so I wouldn't expect to see it published before tomorrow or Wednesday.:sad4:

D

dielock

Don't they usually make it public in the middle of the week?

L

LadyArden

I know, my bank boxes and backpacks and beetles are just bursting with turn-in items! Please oh please publish so I can go back to playing more than 1 character?

*looks at house about to burst and spray Valentines cards like confetti everywhere*

D

Deb

:lol::lol: I so know the feeling...I have the day off from work and
was so hoping we will get it. I want to finish decoing with the new
things we can get.:)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soon i hope!!!!..like most people my storage house chests are bursting at the seams...my beetle is feeling sick with the weight she is carrying...maybe tuesday..oh ...maybe tuesday!!