• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just wanted to know..

• Thread starter Good_Ole_Lefty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Good_Ole_Lefty

How many FL does it take to screw in a light bulb? heh

Diligently FL throws wild party's in my front lawn near Wrong Dungeon, but I think Osiris thinks it is some sort of shrine and visits every day to pay homage.

G

<blockquote><hr>

How many FL does it take to screw in a light bulb?

[/ QUOTE ]

alot?

G

Dude, it is apparent that Serena the Gypsy is on your side! Though it does appear that Kier the Brigand is a traitor and supporting FL.

So, Balla. James and Serena multiplied by the square root of the circumference of Saturn divided by the size of the largest buffalo herd on a typical Friday around 3:15pm PST = 37.4 FL.

Or did I forget to carry my 1?

I

imported_SeaCaptain

Here is my 2 cents that was funny as heck Maddwg

G

<blockquote><hr>

Diligently FL throws wild party's in my front lawn near Wrong Dungeon, but I think Osiris thinks it is some sort of shrine and visits every day to pay homage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha

too bad you both suck

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha

too bad you both suck

[/ QUOTE ]

Any one sucks when you got a 10v2 battle. If FL didnt have all its lil zerglings it would be like 4-5 peeps in the guild. Only real advantage FL has is quanity of members. FL has the ability to say "FS Target X". Of course 6 FS will kill someone unless they have insane healers.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha

too bad you both suck

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, I make bank on you guys with a pvm mage lol. Maybe I should shed my lazy habits and take PvP a bit more seriously...