• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Just wanted to drop a note here

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
For anyone who is interested I did place a house and teleporter pad from my Brit moongate library to the house near the Halloween tunnel to the lost lands. This will be helpful for anyone who doesn’t know how to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kreskin

Adventurer
Also if you would like, I would be happy to donate some gate scrolls for the teleporter or to sell to go towards the library. Least I can do for helping folks out

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Also if you would like, I would be happy to donate some gate scrolls for the teleporter or to sell to go towards the library. Least I can do for helping folks out

That’s awesome. I am always looking for books I am missing. I want to make one for the Halloween quest line to make it easier for people to get around. I was planning on that this weekend but ran out of time :(

Kreskin

Adventurer
That’s awesome. I am always looking for books I am missing. I want to make one for the Halloween quest line to make it easier for people to get around. I was planning on that this weekend but ran out of time :(

That's no problem at all. You want one for the detective quest and for the T2A entrance etc?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
That's no problem at all. You want one for the detective quest and for the T2A entrance etc?

Yeah that’s what I was hope by for the gumshoe quest line. As well as a little guide with the passwords for each door. I was going to use a large runebook so I can mark tunes with each location and mark a rune with directions for each location so they can see what to do next. Takes a lot of the guess work out.
And anyone sees a runebook I have missed I would love a copy of it in the mailbox out front and I can lock it down in the house for all to use. I may have to move some stuff around to make these all fit better but that’s in the future

Kreskin

Adventurer
Yeah that’s what I was hope by for the gumshoe quest line. As well as a little guide with the passwords for each door. I was going to use a large runebook so I can mark tunes with each location and mark a rune with directions for each location so they can see what to do next. Takes a lot of the guess work out.
And anyone sees a runebook I have missed I would love a copy of it in the mailbox out front and I can lock it down in the house for all to use. I may have to move some stuff around to make these all fit better but that’s in the future

I can do that for sure when I get home. What I will do is mark the spots for the tombstone, and mark the trap door with something like "yew - passphrase" so that it is in the book as well as write something up in a book to tell people what to do etc. I can plop it all in a runic atlas and place the atlas and the book of instructions in your mailbox if you have it set to do that.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I can do that for sure when I get home. What I will do is mark the spots for the tombstone, and mark the trap door with something like "yew - passphrase" so that it is in the book as well as write something up in a book to tell people what to do etc. I can plop it all in a runic atlas and place the atlas and the book of instructions in your mailbox if you have it set to do that.

Yup that would be amazing if you’d do that for others. I hope to add 10 more books to the library this week as well. Mainly quest lines and stuff like that. Then when I redo the up stairs I am going to add books that connect all the professions such as all bakeries and what nots :)

Kreskin

Adventurer
Yup that would be amazing if you’d do that for others. I hope to add 10 more books to the library this week as well. Mainly quest lines and stuff like that. Then when I redo the up stairs I am going to add books that connect all the professions such as all bakeries and what nots :)

Finished and placed in your mailbox. Please feel free to make any corrections, I'm a horrible speller. I named it all generic since I wasn't sure how you wanted the runes to be marked. I recalled through the book and all runes appeared to work.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Placed the Gumshoe Quest book and guide that Kreskin produced on the steps of the brit moongate library. VERY easy to follow but be ready to fight in some of those areas (skeletons, ghouls, and whatnots)