• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just wanna see what's out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Listen, I have that Fel Yew house... (you know the one) am POSSIBLY willing to trade it for a Fel Castle... BUT it will have to be in a great location...

Or a LUna house in a good location... will NOT be willing to sell for gold...

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoy your obsession.
I see since you finally caugt the attention of someone that is not impressed with your sillyness, you will just keep sayting the same thing over and over in hopes that it will deter them from replying to you, if that don't work im guessing next you will act like a 5 year old you see in walmart screaming over and over the same thing in hopes that this will get them what they want, problem for you is you're a grown man acting like a lil child.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see since you finally caugt the attention of someone that is not impressed with your sillyness, you will just keep sayting the same thing over and over in hopes that it will deter them from replying to you, if that don't work im guessing next you will act like a 5 year old you see in walmart screaming over and over the same thing in hopes that this will get them what they want, problem for you is you're a grown man acting like a lil child.
Enjoy your obsession.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't posting the same thing over and over again considered Spam?
Way to be obnoxious, as usual, Tesla.

M

mutau

yah yah yah, alright we get the point of the troll. geesh. move along *waving light sticks*

M

mutau

Seriously guys, keep the posts to what the thread is about. He's looking into trading his yew house for a castle or keep. keep to the topic of the OP.

S

SUPRsalad

I see a quasi-murderous/blood lusting romantic relationship building between velandra and King Kyrite here. *gigity*
Kindof like Bram Stoker's Dracula. . Quite romantic, guys.

*golf clap*

PS. Vel, Id start up the usual defenses: garlic, crosses, silver bullets, and most importantly, DONT INVITE HIM IN!

M

mutau

shouldnt that be on the trade forum then?
Quite right, but we hardly have much trade posts on this forum. But if there should be more posts, then absolutely, trade posts should be on the West coast trade forum.

V

Velandra

I see a quasi-murderous/blood lusting romantic relationship building between velandra and King Kyrite here. *gigity*

*golf clap*

PS. Vel, Id start up the usual defenses: garlic, crosses, silver bullets, and most importantly, DONT INVITE HIM IN!
thank you Gemma.. good looking out..

Sookie will not allow Bill into the house.. :p

S

SUPRsalad

I wasn't looking out, lol, i was pointing out.
you should totally hook up with kyrite uo-style.
if you think baron is bad,
bear witness to kyrites murderous ways. the man is a ****ing vampire.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

*golf clap*

i am more of the Eric type!....

V

Velandra

sorry...

I was just repeating something that you had said to me once.. :p

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I wasn't looking out, lol, i was pointing out.
you should totally hook up with kyrite uo-style.
if you think baron is bad,
bear witness to kyrites murderous ways. the man is a ****ing vampire.

Show me on the gingerbread man assaulted you!

S

SUPRsalad

... lol what? you edited it, and i still dont get what you were trying to say..

it was a reference from a vampire movie.. clearly nobody got it. . .

'IM NOT AFFRAID!'

'sshhhhhhhh my dahling.. '

R

Rumpelstiltskin

show me on the ginger bread man where kyrite touhed u

S

SUPRsalad

heeeheee, thats what i thought he was getting at....

*points between the legs*

there.. it was there.

*eats gingerbread man*

Status
Not open for further replies.