• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just thought I would drop by and see how things are?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met! I am sure a few of the very old timers might remember me. I played Lord Vallend for many years on the Catskills shard. Use to be part of an guild that was around at the beginning called BtD "Brotherhood of the Dragon", we claimed a area on Tramell we called the point that was far east of Yew, across the woods east of the Yew crypts on the bay. Oh and my name is on the shards recovered "Book of Truth" at the Lycaeum. Some may also recall me from being a very bad shard reporter for Stratics too.
Anyways.. I just thought I would drop by and see how things were doing? I am now playing in "Shroud of the Avatar (SotA)" a very UO like game by Ultima founder Richard Garriott aka.. Lord British. There I pretty much keep a low profile unlike in UO. Still I wonder from time to time about all the people I use to know in UO and how my old shard that I loved so much is doing?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Vallend. I recently escaped from SoTA. It seemed a nice idea when it first came about, but after so much time has passed with a product that is still clunky and little more than a cash cow I sold out and ran. I hope you are finding some pleasure there, and still hope that the product someday improves.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vallend, come back to UO. Though this is not like the old community we knew, folks work together on plots and the support within the community is really high right now. Plus, we have cookies!

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon SAYS he has cookies, but generally he eats them all before any of us can get any!

Don't trust him!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I remember BtD....In fact I was thinking its allied still to my guild? I get all those intitials mixeup.....But I was once in MK (Mystic Knights) and we were allied to you I think

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
...and Aedon talks with his mouth full of cookies and doesn't share well before he eats them all

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*Sneaks into the Catskills Forum to give a cheery wave* Good to see you old friend!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never trusted the cookies around here.. No telling what Flutter did to them!!!

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Vallend!!! I haven't been into UO much this past couple years. Just logged in yesterday after about a 6 month hiatus. Hello everyone! Catskills seems so deserted anymore.