• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just some questions about the shard

G

Well, after a two year World of Warcrack break, My wife and I have decided to return home to Ultima Online, However, we were curious if anyone could fill in a few info gaps for us..

Is PVP still limited to Yew gate?
Ninja stealth archers still one shotting peeps?
As far as Tram/Fel guilds who are the big power players (only ones i remember from the old days are Ults, BC, TDR, and PWNT

Any other info that might be useful to two Re-newbs would be greatly apreciated

-Aramill Siannodel

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

Well, after a two year World of Warcrack break, My wife and I have decided to return home to Ultima Online, However, we were curious if anyone could fill in a few info gaps for us..

Is PVP still limited to Yew gate?
Ninja stealth archers still one shotting peeps?
As far as Tram/Fel guilds who are the big power players (only ones i remember from the old days are Ults, BC, TDR, and PWNT

Any other info that might be useful to two Re-newbs would be greatly apreciated

-Aramill Siannodel

[/ QUOTE ]

I die in PVP every night I log in and I have not been to Yew gate more than 3x.
Ninja's have been nerfed some.
There are quite a few good guilds that are active in PVP and one or two that are only active in Cheats and Exploits.

T

Trailer Trash

pvp is everywhere on gl now but beware you will find that most will be much faster than you .

G

Good to hear that PVP has evolved away from House hiders vs Archers vs Ninja robots from outterspace. Hopefully i'll be out there pwnin and gettin pwnd soon

I

imported_Damm Looter

Welcome Back!! I very rarely get to play anymore but log on when I get the chance.
If there is anything you need let me know I'll help you out with whatever I can.

It's nice to see old friends coming back to the game instead of leaving

G

Doubt he'll stay long, unless he has a super duper PC that can handle these super duper graphics.
And you should take note of how many times you say " How the hell did he just ...."