• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just returned to game - T- hunting rocks!

• Thread starter DirtglDigger
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DirtglDigger

I have been out for a while but just before I left I hit GM carto, having blown the dust off Dirt Digger I am working chests for loot / fun. I must say for the effort you put in the loot is awesome. I have done around 45 lvl 6 maps, and around 40 lvl 5. in addition to all the gold from spawn / chest I have a big bag full of blue / pink scrolls, many mana orbs and pardons, and lots if those shields and sash's. Around 4 sets of marti's and a collection of nice jewels, anything not worth keeping is unravelled and I currently have a couple thousand of each red/green resadue and around 30/40 of each essence. I had no idea just how cool treasure hunting was going to be. I have read people say there is not enough challenge in the profession. I find felucca and Josh maps the hardest, perhaps others do too?? Well Ty for reading, I just wanted to say t hunting rocks.

Dirt Digger

iamSnippa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good, can't wait to get started on my T-Hunter. Though, I'm not sure why you posted this in the beta test forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.