• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just looking for old friends still playing

N

NocteKDL

Hey gang,

I'm just considering coming back and checking out what UO is like nowadays. I've been away for a few years and was wondering if any old friends are still around.

I was:
Nocte (OoJ, NvM, KDL, L%C)
Denzil (OoJ, KDL, L%C)
Tristan (KDL, L%C)
Khel (M^F)

I just registered a new ICQ: 553783401

Thanks for reading,

Bryan

G

Gellor

I recognize the M^F... just not sure you were in the same time as I was (Gellor, Woodchuck, Magin Mund(bear))

I moved onto Pac a few years ago but have a few developed chars left on Napa.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think i remember you from OoJ long long ago...i was in it with my old account Shannara was my character and a few others i have forgotten...

Akasha1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are still a few of us old KDL on Napa, but not many. Many are playing WoW or Darkfall. If you decide to come back, welcome back :)

A

Aia

Holy **** Khel!!!! Wow your name brings up a lot of good memories. I'm adding you to my icq list.

B

Budweiser KDL

Budweiser aka Nathan here! I'm mainly on Pacific but I have started new chars here again. If CD(DVS) ever comes back to Restart /US\ I'm there. Last I heard of Trav and Joy they are playing WoW now.

T

Tick

Whats up Gellor, you still hangin in there? I was thinking about you yesterday, I was out wheelin the jeep and I thought you were a jeeper too.

G

Gellor

Still somewhat hanging around with UO. Although might be letting it go this month :thumbdown:

And yup, definitely a wheeler. Currently trying to finish up a project:wall:

L

Lost-Soul

LOL. Why would you be looking for old friends? Want to rip them off again?

B

Beems

I remember Nocte..

Mr.Beemu {LMJ}

Savatage? Vercingetorix..> Names I remember from the old days......

S

sikk

lot of familiar names here

nocte I think you still owe me some money dude

E

Ellis

Holy hell... Maverick, Shadow, Khel... how the hell you guys been!