• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just How...

balissis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So I was working a new pet at Crazed Mage and came across another tamer with a Cu that had 2484 Hits and 2456 Mana. How is this even possible?

1681047316313.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You must be on LS.

Notice how the mana is 0. No need for all that mana on Pets.

The over cap points in the HP Stamina Mana section is something I've never seen.

Last edited:

mihali

Sage
Exploited Cus, uber rich folks bought them from the exploiters a few years ago, hid them in their stables, and now may have resold them to unsuspecting re-subscribers (since they know that these are to be deleted on sight), likely for mint gold. These pets have escaped the "fixes" somehow, to the pet revamp corrections of bugs and exploits.
Very rare to see nowdays, but seen publically displayed from time to time at the pet training locations. When I see them at the training locations, I keep quiet of the event, in the fear that a new wave of pet revert or "fix" may happen and hurt thousands of players and all pets, like it did a few years ago.
But yes, it is an insult to the honest players that play by the rules, and spend many hours in the taming profession.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Many players have them but they see they are no better than a Cu that is not exploited, so they use their normal ones. The common ones are 825 HP 1500 Mana.

They die at Scalis just fine.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm surprised they still have it since there's so many players taking a peek.