• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just for fun

G

Lets say they ad a 5 slot nightmare.
500 hp
all skills trainebel to 120
60-75 resist all ower
It has poisening 100
It cant respond to petball
same speed as normal ones

G

Whell it was long ago i played so i can come up whit stats who are good, but not silly.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lets say they ad a 5 slot nightmare.
500 hp
all skills trainebel to 120
60-75 resist all ower
It has poisening 100
It cant respond to petball
same speed as normal ones

[/ QUOTE ]

I woulden,t mind seeing a 5 slot mount added

Though mares have always been one of thee mounts for the slots.
Ide rather see a lesser used mount get the boost like....
Reptalons Fire Steeds Unicorns or the Kirirn
The Fire steed stands out to me as it takes the most taming and is one of the weakest (yes I know when you put 2 of them together they can do some serious dmg to creatures with low fire resist) For the most part there sub par.

A

Antion_Vallin

<blockquote><hr>

The Fire steed stands out to me as it takes the most taming and is one of the weakest (yes I know when you put 2 of them together they can do some serious dmg to creatures with low fire resist) For the most part there sub par.

[/ QUOTE ]If you have a pack of Hellcats or Hell Hounds the Fire Steed makes an excelent tank for the rest of the pack.

I

imported_Sarphus

Actually, some guy showed me a 2 slot nightmare that had higher total resists than a perfect super dragon. He said a GM told him it was a 1 in 10 million chance of spawning. I haven't been able to confirm the legitimacy of that, but if it's true, that would be an excellent pet to have. It had 98% fire resist... The only bad resist on it was physical at 50% (really unfortunate considering how frequently stuff does physical dmg