• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just checking

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not really encouraged lol. I was kinda expecting a note in the box myself, since mentioning UOGuide seems to always opena wound around here :p

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Capt., before ya do something to get sent to solitary...get over on UHall and you can register for the 20th meetup =).
Meet the whole dev team in person ;)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey Capt., before ya do something to get sent to solitary...get over on UHall and you can register for the 20th meetup =).
Meet the whole dev team in person ;)
The wife and I talked about it for about 10 seconds. We were both.... naw. When we have free time we head for the deep woods and the cottage. I went to Indy when they had it there. They were showing off how cool High Seas was gonna be. We all signed this huge poster so my name may be up at EA somewhere. They did pass out T Shirts and key chains and junk. They gave us codes for some in game junk. Nothing major, it was a robe or something.