• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just checking

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Lady Wynn,

Well, I came by....lol, a bit late, but .....I came by.

I'm new to ODE, my guildname is Parrot. I'm a Bard/THunter.

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the welcome....looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting out and about again.

Parrot

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi ya Tater,

Good to see other new folks like myself.

I played for the first 7 yrs of UO, left but always seemed to return, even if only for a few weeks to see what was up. Been back a couple of months now. Moved a few toons from Baja over here to ATL. Best UO move I've made in years, lol.

Lady Wynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havn't been on as much as I would like RL keeping me busy a teenager and prom. But I hope to be able to come back full force and play. We need to get an idea of what everyone like to do so we can set up hunts get keys ect.

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, in reference to what to do.....I don't really know any more. Been gone a long time, but I'm game to try anything.

My t hunter is pretty much up to date(115 in disco and Provo [not enought gold for the 120s yet] 105 in music, Gm in LP, carto, magery) but I have no real idea the best way to use the masteries to the group benefit. Always been a solo hunter when I went out after my return. Got plenty of maps up thru lvl 6 and I can find the chests quick. Using him in any hunt other than a thunt will be a new experience for me so will need a bit of guidance.