• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just came back!

Original**

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone , nice to see the community is still around, I just reactivated my account after a long long sleep. Was always into PVP, Mage. Just wanting to see what the temps are like now , I noticed a lot has changed, my play style back in the day was scribe mage, nox mage, a few hybrids, mage with fencing etc to give you some reference.

Thanks for any advice given, nice to be back !

StarstrukK

Adventurer
Hey everyone , nice to see the community is still around, I just reactivated my account after a long long sleep. Was always into PVP, Mage. Just wanting to see what the temps are like now , I noticed a lot has changed, my play style back in the day was scribe mage, nox mage, a few hybrids, mage with fencing etc to give you some reference.

Thanks for any advice given, nice to be back !
any mage temp with bushido evasion is good. bokuto mage is fairly cheap to start with.

redman2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drop yer char names so maybe people can hook up with you if they still play.